NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Pit-Jr

Christm-ass

In keeping with the disgusting American trend of putting out xmas merchandise the day after Halloween, ill go ahead and jump the gun too.

What do you want for Xmas?

wonder if the mods'll lock this one too :heh:

i dont want any presents, i work so i buy myself stuff all the time.

I'll probably be asking for a DS game or a cd or something. Don't really know yet. I have other worries at the moment... like finding good gifts for other people. >.>;

In keeping with the disgusting American trend of putting out xmas merchandise the day after Halloween, ill go ahead and jump the gun too.

What do you want for Xmas?

Over here we have Christmas stuff out before halloween.

Anyway; I don't want anything special this year. My parents will probably end up getting me a sofa-bed for my room or something. All I want is games really though. I've got my TV n DVD player the last 2 years :smile:

For Christmas , I want either the Xbox 360 Premium pack or the 5G iPod. But most likely I'll get neither.

XBOX360 Premium pack, half payed for by me.

4 XBOX360 games.

That'll do :P

wow jordan thas a lot lol i juss want cash haha so ill be able to finally finish customizing my own comp by christmas...

Drum kit

GTA:LCS

Mario Kart..woot!

usb thingy

ssx (that new one)psp

animal crossing DS

some tricks :)

Big family gets spread out alot

At the moment it's looking likely I'll ask my parents to help me toward getting an Xbox360 if the games at launch prove gettable. Failing that, I'm sure the complete X-Files collection on DVD will prove a sufficient jam to spread upon my Christmas morning toast.

I'm hopefully getting one of these if santa thinks I've been good this year.

CTE-640_S-CL.jpg

And when I said "I'm getting one of these", I ment the tablet not the child for any of you sickos out there. (Someone would have said it) :heh:

I hope they lock this one, like they did my one.. *cries*

Anyway! I love Christmas! I'm gonna get jazz shoes, a camcorder, Ossu! Thingy! Thingy! and some cash for Electroplankton and Zelda: TP.

I'm asking money to help pay for this baby:

x2blackbig.jpg

I want one on those too. Mmmn Donuts.

I'm hopefully getting one of these if santa thinks I've been good this year.

And when I said "I'm getting one of these", I ment the tablet not the child for any of you sickos out there. (Someone would have said it) :heh:

I like the way your mind thinks.

Edit: Wes also.

how much that gunna sting santa then, colin?

Only about £129/€199 (it's not as expensive as it looks), but it'll most likely be my only big present from my parents. They'll probably get me a few other things, but they'll be small presents like an odd dvd or something..................and socks. :wink:

When you get older Christmas just means less and less, and that's pretty much why I've decided upon a gift that'll help me with my education or something.

I'd much rather just have a nice relaxing day at home with the family nowdays instead of being locked away in my room with a videogame like I used to.

But like yourself Raining_again, I tend to buy things myself during the year as I have a small income each month, so there isn't really a game I want for Christmas as such as I just buy them upon release usually.

------

Damn, beat me too it.

(in relation to the little child thingie)

I like the way your mind thinks.

Nothing shocks me anymore! :kiss:

yeah i kinna feel guilty when my rents want to spend 300 quid on me, when i make my own money! i end up spending that amount on them now!

Drum kit

A most awesome present indeed. I myself may be hoping for a double bass pedal to add to my kit.

A plane ticket so I can go visit my girlfriend ;_; I hear florida is alot nicer this time of year. *hates cold*

Sign in to follow this