Ashley.

Caris

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QFT but all the mods and admins do a good job. We'd be lost and leaderless without them *sniff*

Still Ash is akin to a parent on these boards.

If he were more of a parent, he'd of listened to me when I reported a member flaming me.

*laughs at feeble attempt at a bitch slap*

I can't help it if you have an arse the size of the moon, suppose thats where the term comes from . . . WOW your famous ^_^

Anywho, i hope the Ash-enator comes back, i can't handle all these disappearences, FLinky first resigns, Eenuh goes awol, now Ash is all lined through :(

I can't help it if you have an arse the size of the moon, suppose thats where the term comes from . . . WOW your famous ^_^

Anywho, i hope the Ash-enator comes back, i can't handle all these disappearences, FLinky first resigns, Eenuh goes awol, now Ash is all lined through :(

Mabey there terrorist's?

If he were more of a parent, he'd of listened to me when I reported a member flaming me.

To be fair, he tries his best, is fair 99.9% of the time, and is a busy man when he's not on here.

I'll have you know my arse is pert and toned.

Keep telling yourself that babe :heh:

This is like a little war with people on different sides trying to insult other.It's odd.

Do people hold grudges or something?

*Sits in the safe zone*

*Sits in opposing safe zone* :heh:

Come on everyone! Make love not war...or something like that...

I like how once he leaves, everyone starts bad mouthing about him.

Kinda comical, i was just thinking the same.

When Ash returns he shall bring down fire and brimstone and pictures of cats on all your n00b arses! Then the world shall live at peace, and we'll all have pancakes for breakfast whilst sitting on top of a heap of the unworthy fallen! mwahahahaaaa<cough cough> aaaa!

Can we have an official reason why he was banned?

did he ban himself? is that possible?

Kinda comical, i was just thinking the same.

When Ash returns he shall bring down fire and brimstone and pictures of cats on all your n00b arses! Then the world shall live at peace, and we'll all have pancakes for breakfast whilst sitting on top of a heap of the unworthy fallen! mwahahahaaaa<cough cough> aaaa!

did he ban himself? is that possible?

Yea,I'm sure admins can ban themselves and de-admin themselves.