NEurope
Ashley

Banned Users

The above post made no sense.
What made no sense? Isn't that why he got fed up? I only just got here, I'm trying desperately to catch up on the situation. Is there something I ought to clear up better?

Anyone else surprised people other than Ashley haven't been banned?

Yeah i was hoping for you :(

What made no sense? Isn't that why he got fed up? I only just got here, I'm trying desperately to catch up on the situation. Is there something I ought to clear up better?

The fact you banned him for no apparant reason.

I don't think I'll be staying long, mate.

Personally going up to 4 makes you a worse character... you should have gone down to 2, even if it would mean a sex change.

I don't think I'll be staying long, mate.
Oh you are Guy? Your IPs didn't match up so I wasn't going to ban you until I was sure, but with that confession... cya! ^_^

He didnt ban him though. Didnt you see the white text saying "not really"???

Highlight Shorty's post and read it again.

Oh Christ I'm guessing some people missed the white writing in my post that said not really.

Anyone else surprised people other than Ashley haven't been banned?

Its hard to narrow the source of all this spam as it escalated on its own, but as far as I can tell, If i were the owner of this forum and I heard my staff were checking places they shouldnt be (Dont continue telling me its alright, cause my mind is set, it isnt alright), I would of banned him myself.

Oh god. He must've seen mine and The 'big' G's conversations. I'm screwed.

He didnt ban him though. Didnt you see the white text saying "not really"???

This is why i read the forum in glorious grey. It looks shit but i miss nothing

Oh Christ I'm guessing some people missed the white writing in my post that said not really.

Hey, I'm on a bad, old pc, forgive me.

Its hard to narrow the source of all this spam as it escalated on its own, but as far as I can tell, If i were the owner of this forum and I heard my staff were checking places they shouldnt be (Dont continue telling me its alright, cause my mind is set, it isnt alright), I would of banned him myself.

Who has the authority to ban Ashley? I mean he practically runs this place singlehandedly. He's on here more than any other red name, does all the upgrade stuff behind the scenes, makes all the decisions about new boards etc, works his ass off over E3, installs all the VB hacks that make the forums better for you guys. Ever used a spoiler tag? Ashley. See that new box at the bottom of this thread with the viewing users? Ashley. Writing a quick reply? Ashley. Used the online boards much? Ashley. Ever wanted to use a strikethrough? Ashley. Give the guy a break. He contributes more to this forum in a week than you could in a hundred years.

Go away...

And also they can check where they want, when they want.And he had a reason not being nosey.Ashley types humoursly.

I've seen you lurking Odwin, I think it's time for you to come in and kick arse and take names.

Who has the authority to ban Ashley? I mean he practically runs this place singlehandedly. He's on here more than any other red name, does all the upgrade stuff behind the scenes, makes all the decisions about new boards etc, works his ass off over E3, installs all the VB hacks that make the forums better for you guys. Ever used a spoiler tag? Ashley. See that new box at the bottom of this thread with the viewing users? Ashley. Writing a quick reply? Ashley. Used the online boards much? Ashley. Ever wanted to use a strikethrough? Ashley. Give the guy a break. He contributes more to this forum in a week than you could in a hundred years.

Just ban the guy.

This is more awkward than the time I instigated cyber sex with my mates sister, thinking it was someone else.

Man, I went red that day.

Enjoy being banned then do you

Everyday. Usually I'd try get banned in a position in which I could blame you.