NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
UK

Ricky gervais

As of late, I'm really getting into Extras and the 1st season of The Office. I've seen bothe of those first seasons, and will see the second seasons soon. Gervais (and Merchant!) have planted a milestone in comedy, not just in Britain, but internationally.

Here's my fav part. It's from an episoade of the office when David works out, and goes to speak about buisness to a buch of ammetuers:

David: Get out. Go on, go. I'm opening the door for you, so if you don't wanna make it, leave now, yeah? Good.

it's so pointless, but David actually believes there is a point to it, and believes he's a 'fantastic' buisnessman for saying it. The speach is so crap, it's laughable.

I don't find him at all funny. I get bored watching him, and his episode of the simpsons sucked.

Every year a Gervais thread comes along and splits the forum in half, Love/Hate.

I like him, as well as a few others. EEVILMURRAY wishes he was dead.

I think The Office is great! and certain episodes of Extras are really funny (I found the second series funnier)!

Some of his stand up is very funny aswell!

I think The Office is great! and certain episodes of Extras are really funny (I found the second series funnier)!

Some of his stand up is very funny aswell!

The ross Kemp one is my personal favourite.

dont find him that funny, but there was one thing I liked. I think it was on extras, and a singer piano guy(Davis Bowie?) made a song about him, which had the line:

'Pugg nosed face'

The ross Kemp one is my personal favourite.

No way, the Dan Radcliffe one rules all.

I don't find him at all funny. I get bored watching him, and his episode of the simpsons sucked.

qft.

i hated the Office. It just wasn't funny.

I've not really seen his tv series, but i've seen a few of his stand-up thingums, like flanimals, and they're definitely funny.

I liked the Office but I think the American version is actually a lot funnier. *dives for cover*

Extras in good, David Bowie episode is the best!

I hate him in everything else. All his film cameos are basically David Brent and if you want to see BRILLIANT stand up watch Eddie Izzard...Genius!

Should've stuck to stand up really.

His sitcom work, both acting and writing, is pretty dire.

I despise the man. His Simposons episode was about as good as a blind guide dog (Crap) and i just hate the sound of him.

His ego is huge, but i know what he really is, a huge cock!

I think the office will go down in history as a great show. However I think the guys a one trick pony and a bit of a ****.

Wow thats censored? Really? Yet people can say fuck?

Damn was hoping that would censor and it would be like a episode of AD whenever GOBS talking.

I **** ed Kitty!

The office was ok but vastly overhyped. Season 2 of Extras was actualy pretty funny, but it was basicaly the UK version of Curb Your Enthusiasm but CYE is 10000000000 times funnier. The Picard episode is the best one by the way. I've seen it all, i've seen everything. His stand up is about as funny as cancer though.

I think the office will go down in history as a great show. However I think the guys a one trick pony and a bit of a ****.

Wow thats censored? Really? Yet people can say fuck?

Damn was hoping that would censor and it would be like a episode of AD whenever GOBS talking.

I **** ed Kitty!

I want to know what was censored, we will never find out though :(

Personally i think Ricky is a ****, however, Extras is a fantastically funny show ^_^

The Office can suck my balls for all i care . . . i just don't 'get it' most of the time.

I feel that. Everyone was blowing their load over the fact that he was working with them. Instead it was what seemed like a shameless plub for plasma TV's and hearing his voice.

I like him, as well as a few others. EEVILMURRAY wishes he was dead.

My hate transitions time.

I dont know how anybody could not like The Office? Its just realism/cringe comedy done at its best.

It's certainly cringeworthy. Doesn't make it funny.

I think ricky gervais is funny, especially that dance scence. Off Topic, who here thinks neogaf are wankers. p.s SORRY FOR THE OFF TOPIC, i RELALY HATE THOSE FUCKERS.

I think ricky gervais is funny, especially that dance scence. Off Topic, who here thinks neogaf are wankers. p.s SORRY FOR THE OFF TOPIC, i RELALY HATE THOSE FUCKERS.

Whats happened this time!

What I meant to say was do you have a funny link to neogaf?

Also I agree with what hobbzinio said.

Sign in to follow this