NEurope
stuwii

Franz ferdinand

They are the most pretentious and untalented bunch of human beings on the planet.

If they deserve anything it's death and permanent removal of their stain on human history.

It doesn't really need it's own thread really, it's not like they split up for 20 years and reformed or anything is it?

Lol at The Bard's comment. Theyre not that bad!

Why no thread? The meanless post of the day is just awful at stopping threads. Anyway I cant wait for them to come back! I saw the blonde guy from the band in national art gallery in london wandering about.

Not a fan personally, but theyre coming to play in shetland soon :s

Oh yeh I forgot about. Still nice to see Bard isnt breaking old habits. :heh:

they are coming back!

Were they ever gone?

Didn´t catch that I´m afraid.

Meh, they don't really do it for me.

And humbug to the MPT - what's wrong with a bit of diversity ont he forums rather than the 100 billion page threads that are impossible to keep up with!?

ArchdukeFranzFerdinand.jpg

considering the shot to the neck at the turn of the century, a comeback is pretty spectacular shit

They are the most pretentious and untalented bunch of human beings on the planet.

If they deserve anything it's death and permanent removal of their stain on human history.

You see, it might have some effect if you didn't use the same phrase for every band you disliked.

Do you like any music at all where you can actually hear the lyrics?

ArchdukeFranzFerdinand.jpg

considering the shot to the neck at the turn of the century, a comeback is pretty spectacular shit

I loled! :heh:

We have the grand music thread.

Exactly. Music goes in the music thread.

Oh Dan, you make me lol quite badly.

Well I certainly didn't read about them playing gigs with new songs ages ago in NME.

Were they ever gone?

Didn´t catch that I´m afraid.

for four years

for four years

I'm sure they haven't been gone at all. Wasn't their first album sometime around 2004 and their second in the end of 2005/beginning of 2006? That doesn't seem like 4 years to me.

I would've given Kaiser Chiefs that illustrious title.

I'm with Eevil actually. they're far, far worse.

fir my money, Franz Ferdinand have their thing, which they execute pretty well. I don't have a huge interest in them though, so they're pretty much welcome to it.

great cover art though. hats off to that.