N-Europe

Little King's Story

Retro_Link

OOOOOOOOOOOOHH!!!!!

OOOOEEEEHHHHHHH!!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Just finished the story, one of the strangest endings I've ever seen!

IT IS ART, BUY IT, PLAY IT!!!!

P.S: Last Battle was one tough mo-fo! If I were to play the game on hard, it would take me ages:laughing:

Edited by Fused King

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought i'd check i'm not missing something.. Is there any point to the festivals after you've won battles?

I've had a wonder round and talked to people, but nothing happens and no-one really says anything.

Whats the crack..? did everyone else just skip them?

Just thought i'd check i'm not missing something.. Is there any point to the festivals after you've won battles?

I've had a wonder round and talked to people, but nothing happens and no-one really says anything.

Whats the crack..? did everyone else just skip them?

I know I didn't skip those funny festivals. Everytime there's a new kind o' thing on your square which resembles the landmark from the kingdom where you powned the boss. That and them funny hats your inhabitants wear, dancing around the 'landmark', is just another example of how this game is filled with arsty stuff:love:

Dazzybee, for crying out loud!!!!!

If you want to experience art, lock yourself up in a room and play like you have never played before!

I promise you, you WILL NOT regret it. Best singleplayer game on wii from a 3d party!!!

That be my opinion of course:laughing:

I'd glady cultivate the depths of the Amazone just so that the natives could play this game:idea:

This will convince you thoroughly!

• 1 month later...

Gameplay might just be a tad repetitive, as in, the only thing you do is throw your men at enemies. But the game offers plenty of variety when it comes to boss battles and enemies and side-quest and such when you make progress.

Collecting money might get a bit repetitive as well, you'll need to do sidequests which sometimes are tactical and sometimes just involve you throwing a lot of men at the enemy, but it is so worth it once you look beyond that!

Played some more

i should probaly spoiler this just in case

Got a letter from the onii king challenging me so ive spent most my money on houses to get more people to fight then the rest of the gold on a church then realised i need lumberjacks to get to the onii king so im treasure hunting at the moment.

also found out i can marry people.

Changed my mind about the gameplay i kinda like repetiveness of it and i've started to enjoy all the little things too now like how people wave and bow to you when you come past

I can see this eating away alot of my free time

Lol, you'll be surprised what happens at 7 AM.

Not sure if it's a fixed time, but I believe all the villagers get up at that time.

So I was just randomly walking in a district and all of a sudden people start to pop up out of every building and greet me:D

It has all sorts of little details which give your kingdom a magical touch:laughing:

Have finished the game though, mind all of you.

IT TOOK ME LONGER THAN TWILIGHT PRINCESS :o

(This game is God)