NEurope
Retro_Link

Little King's Story

Where is the airplane part from the "ufo" quest? The quest says it's somewhere in the Eggan civilization but I can't find it. There's a question mark next to my castle instead.

Where is the airplane part from the "ufo" quest? The quest says it's somewhere in the Eggan civilization but I can't find it. There's a question mark next to my castle instead.

You gotta talk to one of the princesses on the bridge near your castle at night time.

Just did the.

Took me ages to figure out that I had to lob all my troops at his fat French ass instead of waiting for him to come to me and try and hit him with one solider. In the end after tearing my hair out I figured it out and did it very satisfying. Also loving the intro and outro movie really charming game.

The frustration I had with this boss having to work things out got me thinking that I hadn't really felt like that since old school retro games that used to challenge me and make me think. I mean something like Twilight Princess does make you think, but the puzzles and gameplay are to be honest pretty simple and its a very easy game. LKS is a game I am beginning to really rate just because of the sheer challenge and different things going on at once.

Also another thing are people rushing through this or playing it really slowly? I am playing it really slowly finding paintings doing sidequests etc I love accomplashing one or two things in a day and looking for all the details in the gameworld.

So how are people doing with the game anyway?

So how are people doing with the game anyway?

Haven't really managed to return to it since completing it , and still need to find a couple more items for the 100% completion.

Planning on another playthrough from scratch at some point soon though.

Still hoping to pick this up but I'm desperatly low on cash, I think I'm going to wait until it hits £20 but I'm refusing to buy it second hand.

Still not forgotten about this!

First thing I'll go out and buy after my exams finish :santa:

Still loving this game as I'm getting quite far in. I just don't have enough time to play it!

The music after you beat the 3rd boss is sublime.

The amount of thought put into this game beggers belief. Anyone who hasn't brought this buy it now! Easily my fave game of the year so far.

I missed some buried treasure around the frog boss battle area because the boss fight started without any warning (slightly annoying how that happens) and now the holes are gone, did I miss anything important?

I missed some buried treasure around the frog boss battle area because the boss fight started without any warning (slightly annoying how that happens) and now the holes are gone, did I miss anything important?

I can't remember what might have been in the hole , but I (and someone else on gamesfaq) believe that the game has a sort of safety net feature built in.

As you will be able to develop your kingdom on that land , it is quite likely that the item your missed will be recoverable either by taxing your houses or by speaking to Merchants slightly later in the game.

I should point out that the theory isn't proven but it would perhaps explain the apparently random nature in which some items pop up.

Edited by ThePigMarcher

Still not forgotten about this!
Still hoping to pick this up
Same here. I would have got it earlier, but I absolutely hate playing through multiple games at the same time. :shakehead

And I was having too much fun with Blast Works and now Marbles! Balance Challenge.

So I'm going to try and squeeze this in-between Punch-Out!! and Grand Slam Tennis. :hehe:

This is by far the best game in a long time. Not only the best game on Wii, I mean overall best game.

So much dept, so much character. This is the first game in years that even though I play it for only one hour, it'll stay in my head and urges me to play it more as soon as possible. Trully GREAT game.

Biggest must-buy in my total library!

Pick this game up guys for that price its a steal.

Does anyone who have it really look forward to gaurdian fights just for the music and lovely cutscene after? :D

Does anyone who have it really look forward to gaurdian fights just for the music and lovely cutscene after? :D

Not so much the cutscene but definetly the music :D

Yep. Best. Boss. Music. Ever!

Talking about music I miss the wake up music that you heard for the first few days why did they scrap that! :(

I don't want to be a tight bastard but I really hope they knock another £5 off the price. I'm so skint but I want this so badly!

Does anyone know how to get past the wooden spiked fences? I'm a little bit stuck right now.

:confused:

I don't want to be a tight bastard but I really hope they knock another £5 off the price. I'm so skint but I want this so badly!

I think you are a tight bastard. Its a fiver. Two pints of cheap lager.

The only reason i've not bought this yet is that i've a housefull of DS and Wii games to play. I'd happily buy this for £30 if it weren't for the fact it'd gather dust for a while- so £23 is more than a bargain for anyone.

Another reason to buy this great game.

Go spend, boys 'n girl! The economy demands it! Food is way overrated anyway.

And buy Punch-Out while you're at it. If you have to get hurt financially, you better feel the pain only once. ;)

£22.99 at Gameplay
Cheers for the heads up mate! I now have a copy of this on order. :)

Going to try and get Punch-Out!! wrapped up before it arrives. Easier said than done. :heh: