NEurope
Retro_Link

Little King's Story

Going to try and get Punch-Out!! wrapped up before it arrives. Easier said than done. :heh:

Why? Are you sending it back?

Why? Are you sending it back?

I believe he means "wrapped up" as "completed".

But I'm not sure if you knew that. I just don't know you anymore, David.

Man, I just can't seem to find my way to the second king...

I've combed down every inch of my kingdom for about five times now and erverywhere I seem to come across those wooden, spiked barriers. I must be overlooking something I guess?

I believe he means "wrapped up" as "completed".

But I'm not sure if you knew that. I just don't know you anymore, David.

I knew it.

Good to see a few more are going to be experiencing this game, and that is one hell of a bargain. I am kinda jealous of all of those that will get to experience it for the first time :p.

Man, I just can't seem to find my way to the second king...

I've combed down every inch of my kingdom for about five times now and erverywhere I seem to come across those wooden, spiked barriers. I must be overlooking something I guess?

I am assuming you haven't found Sunflower Plains , so apologies if you have.

You need to go directly south from leaving the castle and there will be an open gate at the Southern most part of the Farm part of your kingdom, also leads to Dark Valley.

In the circular part that leads to Dark Valley there is another entrance on the Eastern side, because of the camera controls being set in this area it is easy to miss but if you look at the ground there are two largish (sort of highlighted) symbols which make the exits easier to spot.

After that it's just a case of making your way through Sunflower Plains (also subtle visual clues there, to make this easier) to get to an area that will lead to both the second and third kings.

How beautifully twee. Arrived today, and i'm totally loving it. So far, i've done managed to open us the cut scene introducing the first other civilisation.

My only - slight - critisisms are theres no IR and i personally feel the game would certainly benefit from a crazy voice over- but thats preference (and bizarrely, the first people i can think of providing VO are the two who do Big Cook, Little Cook).

I think I'm gonna save up to get this game soon. It looks great, and you're all giving it some lovely reviews so I'm tempted. =)

Even though I don't really have the time to play it (still need to finish lots of other games), but I don't want to miss out on getting some great games!

Well my tight-fisted-ness worked in my favour :) picked this up from Tesco for only £19.87! So if you haven't picked it up... Why are you still here?! Get to your nearest store and see if they have it. I got the last copy in the Leeds store along with Punch-out for £38.74 (I had a £10 voucher) So, I'm incredibly pleased. :D

Now I have to wait until I go home on Wednesday to actually play it though. But I can't wait the stuff I've been reading on here is preparing me for a 40+ hour epic!

Well my tight-fisted-ness worked in my favour :) picked this up from Tesco for only £19.87! So if you haven't picked it up... Why are you still here?! Get to your nearest store and see if they have it. I got the last copy in the Leeds store along with Punch-out for £38.74 (I had a £10 voucher) So, I'm incredibly pleased. :D

Thou bastard. Which one, near Temple Newsam (or relatively close to it), or Bramley?

Thou bastard. Which one, near Temple Newsam (or relatively close to it), or Bramley?

Yeah the one near Temple Newsam. They may have re-stocked tomorrow as they get a massive electronics delivery on Saturday nights according to my buddy who works there. Or they may have some loitering in the back due to 'abysmal sales.'

Cheers buddy, I live nowhere near, though my sister does. I'll send her on a mission to find it next time she's in.

Cheers buddy, I live nowhere near, though my sister does. I'll send her on a mission to find it next time she's in.

Hope your sister hasn't been on that mission yet :heh:

£17.95 at Zavvi now - link

I want this, but I'm gonna wait till it hits £14.99 - I'm tight I know! ::shrug:

I want this, but I'm gonna wait till it hits £14.99 - I'm tight I know! ::shrug:

Oh man, that is so very very tempting! And they only charge 99p for delivery to Belgium. >.>;

Maybe I'll wait a bit longer too... maybe...

At that price I should order it.... :( But I'm not. It;s only going to get cheaper and i have too many games.... I need to play through them but damn life getting in the way!!

I'm hoping there's the usual summer drought and I can get some catch-up going!!

That'll do for me, thank you good sir! :)

I'll probably make a start on this game tonight, now that I've seen all there is to see in Punch-Out. :awesome:

Looking forward to it finally checking it out, after all the praise it has received on here. :)

I'll probably make a start on this game tonight, now that I've seen all there is to see in Punch-Out. :awesome:

Looking forward to it finally checking it out, after all the praise it has received on here. :)

Damn, you must've gone through Punch Out in record time! I was gonna get this at the price drop, but I got Wii Speak, an SDHC card and Onslaught last week.

I've been playing this for a couple of days now, took me a while to get into it though as things start out very slow (and coming off playing Punch-Out!! didn't help :heh:) plus this isn't one of my preferred game genres.

But I'm finally starting to really enjoy it. And there's just no denying the quality, it is a beautifully made game. icon14.gif

Damn, you must've gone through Punch Out in record time!
I just couldn't stop playing it! :hehe:

But I still have quite a few challenges left to do. While it doesn't necessarily take long to beat the circuits, finishing it 100% is another story. ;)

This was sent out on Wednesday, and Zavvi said it could take 3-5 days for it to arrive... I suppose I should be anticipating it for Monday or an even later date?

EDIT: Scratch that, the post arrived late today. It's here! :yay:

Edited by Tellyn

I defeated the Onii King today. :yay:

Loving the cut-scenes in this, soooo beautiful. :love:

I've also learnt to ignore the games battle advice, after the tactics it gave for the Onii King battle...

When I took archers to that battle I got completely destroyed! So on the 3rd attempt I took none, just an entire team of soldiers and they killed him in seconds! :awesome: with only one guard biting the dust. :heh:

So now it's on to the next king, really getting into the swing of things now. Can't wait to explore the next area and discover new stuff. And even just to get to read new bits of dialogue, some of it is so funny. The developers/translation team have done such a great job. :)

Oh- and it's amazing that the collectible pieces of art were all done by fans as part of a competition, great idea! Have managed to find a few so far, including some pretty weird ones. :laughing:

TheHut is selling the game for £17.73 until the end of the day. For this price, it's a steal (I paid almost two times that amount).

Edited by Funktion

Headed into HMV this afternoon and picked it up for £25.

Currently sunk about 45 minutes into it and it's an incredibly charming little title. Looks like treasure hunting is something I'm going to be addicted to for quite a while. I'm so glad this game has length, and I can't wait to get into it fully.

Buy this game, people!

I've got a £20 Amazon voucher on the way that I was going to use for The Conduit but seeing as the release is now 26th June I have no need to as I get paid that day! I'm seriously considering picking this or Overkill up...