NEurope
Retro_Link

Little King's Story

Well, i'm late to the party but I've just started this. Was just going to test it and see how it looked and played, but the game has sucked me in. So far it's living up to the hype. :)

I'm in a similar boat as Pratty, just recently picked up a copy on the cheap. Any tips for a first time player from any of the experts around here?

It’s funny, because I never actually finished it, and started playing it again not too long ago. It’s weird how those guardians don’t show up in a specific order. I want to expand my Kingdom before conquering the next, but the missions for their guardians haven’t shown up yet.

I still have to go back to this played a fair old chunk when I was without a PS3 after it broke and as soon as I got a new one I couldn't drop this quicker!

I'm in a similar boat as Pratty, just recently picked up a copy on the cheap. Any tips for a first time player from any of the experts around here?

I haven't played it in a while, but here are some basic, general tips:

-Buy formations as soon as they're available. Movement becomes so much easier with them;

-Learn how to play defensively (keep your distance, have your soldiers retreat before the enemy attacks, etc.). Sure, the first bosses are easy enough, and you can send soldier after soldier after them until they die first, but soon enough, you'll need to get used to avoiding attacks;

-Always bring at least one farmer with you when exploring something new.

I can think of more specific tips, but for now, explore the game at your own leisure :)

Woohoo, my all-time favourite game-thread has yet again been resurrected!!! :bouncy: best game everrrr!

Incoming Fused! :D

Pull through 'till the end, my friends!

'Tis a game one shan't forget!

And all the music can be found on youtube with the name of the classical piece o' music it was derived from.

So good. SO GOOD!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

Still my favourite Wii Game!

It came from nowhere and, while far from perfect, it was a fabulously fun game with many clever touches. I'm jealous of you guys that are late to the party and haven't had an opportunity to play through the game before. Enjoy!

Pull through 'till the end, my friends!

'Tis a game one shan't forget!

And all the music can be found on youtube with the name of the classical piece o' music it was derived from.

So good. SO GOOD!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

Still my favourite Wii Game!

Never finished it the last boss was to hard, still I saw the ending via youtube lol :red:

Loved this game probably my fave wii game ever it felt like you entered a different world when you played it.

Still playing this. I've really enjoyed the exploration, every time I feel as though I 've been everywhere the game has to offer, new areas keep appearing.

Don't want to give any spoilers away but King/boss wise I reckon I'm about half way through.

I've been putting off some of the boss fights and benn exploring and gathering instead, but I think I'm going to have to beat a few kings now other wise I'll just be left with a slog of boss fight s by the end of the game.

Also my servants have started asking for wages, seems reasonable, but somebody (in the game) warned me to be wary about this, hmmmm.