Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PES 2008 Pro Evolution Soccer

Falcon_BlizZACK

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

played for about 15 mins, its great so far, the controls will be amazing once i master them, i love the way i can make players run where i want them to easily and pass anywhere i point :)

only thing i dont understand yet is how to defend, lol

graphics are above ps2 pes standard, everthing runs smooth and fast, the edit mode seems very basic , player names, transfers and team names i think,

i need a menu translation guide from somwhere anyone know of 1?

cheers

first of all we need to know if the Wii version even lets us edit the kits. That review made no mention of the edit mode.

I read somewhere that you can't. Someone who claimed to have the game said its just a straight rename and thats about it, for the jap version anyways.:(

To do a slide tackle? Thats a bit... loose :/
No that's pretty awesome. Holding Z means that the computer knows you're going to slide, so it's probably quite accurate. Should be better than flicking the nunchuck to shoot, I think.

I get the impression you're a bit of an online-ster.

You know what, I'm not really believe it or not! I much prefer playing games with people in the same room; but Medal of honor is online only and the controls are amazing so I enjoy that; and I LOVE football games so that'd be fun to have some tournament on it :)

I went to see my girlfriend over the weekend and we played on the Wii for 23 hours in 2 days!!! We couldn't believe it!!! That was much more fun than online!!!

Though when mario Kart comes out I will be online most of my gaming hours :)

ican slide tackle now lol :) its v hard to do defending is the hardest part of the game now, attacting with the new wii controls is a dream tho :) this is my favorite version of pes 2008 and i own pes2008 on ps2,ps3,psp,360, ds

May I ask why?

Thats great news. Is the defending BAD or just hard?

Also, can you select whether you pass high or low?

Can you decide where to shoot or do you just shake? Does how hard you shake matter?

How do you make huge 50 yard passes to areas past the screen?

Is there a run button?

I'm getting excited about this game now :)

shooting is just a flick of the nunchuck u dot have to go crazy,

to pass u can point at a player and press B or u can pass to any point on the picth by pressing B, u press it quickly for a l;ow pass and hold down for a little while let go for high pass, it works very well and i can easily pass it around the park, switch sides :)

u can run yes u have to hold down A and sort of drag the ball playerr about, the whole game takes a while to understand, it feels great for me now tho after a couple hours play :)

But can you control WHERE you shoot - bottom left, top right, down the middle etc etc.

As for long passes, what about if you wanted to play a wondrous ball across the field to a point that isn't on the screen?

Can't wait for this game :)

Anyone know if you can have inter-region matches?

Yeah I wanna know about the shooting. if I go through on goal is it me that can put it top right corner or is it just a case of shaking the wii-mote and the CPU decides where to place the ball?

DazzyBee I hope it is worldwide online. My copy should be here wednesday/thursday.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!