How "Chav" are you?

conzer16

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wannabe chav

You are 10 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

Well there you go:indeed:

Wannabe chav

You are 0 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

I lied for some of course, but I was trying to get that score so you know =P I had answered yes to pay as you go mobile as well. Terrible quiz really though, some of the questions were incredibly stupid.

Have you ever eaten a Pot Noodle?

Do you have ‘tea’ as your evening meal? (calling it so is just working class as opposed to chav =P)

Actually alot of others annoyed me, but I won't bother listing them. A few of them didn't seem to tell if a person was a chav just so much as working class and some of them were just complete crap.

Am I the only who gets the feeling this was devised by some stuck up southern tvvat?

No you're not, either that or the person was just joking with some of it, which I got the sense of.

Haha, how very classy! When did 'Chav' become? I remember when we used to call people in hoodies Rudies, then Pikeys, and then Chavs, and then 'Chav' was the new big thing. I'm not even sure what a Chav is anymore!

Wannabe chav

You are 23 % chav

My chav name is Harvey-Deejay Singh!

I always thought it stood for "Council housed, and violent" but theres no mention of that on Wikipedia.

Someone else said that to me recently, but I was pretty sure it's one of those silly Backronyms. Is Chav defined by how you dress, act, or both?