NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Marshmellow

Rate The Above Posters Popularity

JonSt

4/10

Seen you a lot on IRC, and a few times here.

Not that I'm that active around here

6/10 I recognise your sig immediatly, but he name doesn't click as much. I know you post alot.

Aren't we supposed to be rating popularity? Not how much we've seen them around the boards. By that logic we would grant spammers a 10/10 and surely that's not right.

bluejay, I don't think you're that well known at the moment and I don't remember you from the old boards. Takes a while for me to catch on to new people though.

I estimate your popularity as 3/10.

Edit: Sarka is liked by most I believe: 6/10

Mr. Odwin i give you a 9/10 i seen you around and you like you know what ur doing around the forums...

Well, even though you don't, I do. :heh:

You are clearly very well-liked and respected. Rightly so, I reckon.

8/10

Yo, I ain't Eastwood but this shit is unforgettable!

Zero out of ten.

ill give you a 7/10...

You would though wouldn't you. I don't understand this thread.

Hot Tub Ranking meets male-on-male-on-male-on-male masturbation with myself stood on your collective corpse like a beacon of divinity.

hehe i seen you about the place and you dont seem hated or anything so ill give you a 7.5 outta ten :P

Never seen you about syco_link so you get a 2/10 but who knows you could become the forum king one day

Please be nice to me oh next poster!

I really recognise your signature, It's cool!!; so I know i must have seen you about/post alot;

7/10

Yor name rings a bell, just too many links in this place, 8/10

9/10 for you Retro Link, imo one of the most recognisable RE members + the best sig on the forum makes me see you more and more!

JonSt, you beat me to it, I'd give you a 7/10, I see you around alot, but I can't think of any memorable posts really... apart from the great JonST giveaway.

Hot Tub Ranking meets male-on-male-on-male-on-male masturbation with myself stood on your collective corpse like a beacon of divinity.

Hot Tub Ranking, that was a quality programme, the only downside was it never broke out into fistycuffs. I am very sad that the series is over.

Sarka, he's from shetland, which makes him unique around here, my verdict is a sturdy 7/10

Hot Tub Ranking, that was a quality programme, the only downside was it never broke out into fistycuffs. I am very sad that the series is over.

Sarka, he's from shetland, which makes him unique around here, my verdict is a sturdy 7/10

rook at reez ruvery girrrs

10/10

10/10 - Hank has it all, celtic fan, scottish, hates lol and thats just 3 examples.

Sign in to follow this