• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

haahaaha

I just read Invincible Vol.3 (thanks, shorty!)

absoloutely fucking wicked. Everything about this book just fills me with happiness. The writing, the twists, characters, art, colours...everything. Even the bloody panel layout is amazing. Hell, the captions!

Just amazing. I really need vol 4. It's out, right? tell me it's out...

haahaaha

absoloutely fucking wicked. Everything about this book just fills me with happiness. The writing, the twists, characters, art, colours...everything. Even the bloody panel layout is amazing. Hell, the captions!

haahaaha

Hardcover vol.3 or TPB vol.3?

Assume he means hardcover, but yeah Dan just....omg, currently its easily the best its been just makes me so so so happy reading it.

Volume 4 is not out I'm afraid. :( Theres been epic delays. But Ryan Ottley himself said yesterday ;

Well I won't go into details, I'll let Robert do that if he wants. But I do know the book has had a few problems here and there and it'll finally be turned into the printer's very soon. You won't have to wait nearly as long for the 5th hardcover though. We are thinking about getting that one out before the end of the year. Of course that means TPB's 10 and 11 need to come out first. We'll work on it.

But hey, at least we are killing it on the monthly issues. I just started issue 62, so we are doing pretty well. It's definitely hard to do it all though. And Robert is really pushing this on-time in 09 thing, he wants all the single issues to come out on time which leaves less time to work on the reprints.

Ryan

So hopefully it will be soon. Solicited for August, then re-for Feb 4th. Soon hopefully.

-----------

I did a teaser image for my comic, to get something up in colour. NO comments about the slogan, I know its extremely gay.

CastTeaser01.jpg

With Image dress, as it will appear in the future.

CastTeaserImageDress.jpg

Notice how awesome the logo looks here.

tempting to switch to TPBs with Invincible. Dunno though, it is pretty expensive going.

Dooo iittttt.

Yeah it is a bit more pricey, but worth it really. I mean....you'll be forever catching up if not. Volume 5 will probably even only go upto 59/maybe including Wolf-Man crossover/maybe upto issue 60, and thats "out before end of year" but issue 60 is out in like 2 weeks.

ettttttcccccccc

And then jump over to issues....I know that is pricey, but you may want to by the time you get there. Like can't do without it.

ReZ did you draw/colour yourself? It's awesome. lol @ the image logo, excellent.

Just amazing.

I love that this was said twice, it was worth saying twice as it is all the truth.

-----------

I did a teaser image for my comic, to get something up in colour. NO comments about the slogan, I know its extremely gay.

CastTeaser01.jpg

With Image dress, as it will appear in the future.

CastTeaserImageDress.jpg

Notice how awesome the logo looks here.

- Why have you got the Image logo on it? Get rid of that, add your own one. Otherwise it looks amateurish/fanboysih etc.

- The title needs to be bigger I think.

- Why is Wolverine on the cover? :p

No it's nicely done. (the drawing) If a little flat. I like the actual linework though. Just needs more dynamism. And a bit more tension in the magicked gun shots. :)

I like the colour though. And the bar works along the side, just change company.

Cheers folks. As I said, I don't plan/won't actually be the artist, but its good to get my designs across.

I think the logo looks amazing on those pics, like looks professional (if I do say so myself)....well NOT professional, but it looks real, like its an actual logo.

Deadpool #8

Interesting but playful lead in into Magnum Opus, the TBolts cross over. Quite humuorus, but almost felt slightly unnecessary, but it was still good. Art so pretty.

7/10

-----------

Holy crap stick. I can not and have never been able to draw women. Literally. And I'm just drawing (all) the supporting cast of Cast, heh, and I've reached *Mrs Dracula* and....well....she's not hurrendous. Shes almost attractive.

Nice tits.

Quite pleased with myself, credit when due etc.

Edit....her arms are a bit dodgy. But meh.

i ACTUALLY bought a comic book yesterday O_O

after realizing (as i was spinning around in my office chair) that i can actually SEE two comic book shops (mighty world of comics and forbidden planet) from where i sit, i figured it was time to get back in the habit.

so i'm currently re-discovering the work of Foo Swee Chin. I love her artwork... she makes every comic she works on a really interesting read because she works so closely with the writers and incorporates so much visual storytelling into the artwork...

:smile: she good!! http://www.fscwasteland.net i think eenuh might like her artwork in particular. *nod nod*

i ACTUALLY bought a comic book yesterday O_O

after realizing (as i was spinning around in my office chair) that i can actually SEE two comic book shops (mighty world of comics and forbidden planet) from where i sit, i figured it was time to get back in the habit.

so i'm currently re-discovering the work of Foo Swee Chin. I love her artwork... she makes every comic she works on a really interesting read because she works so closely with the writers and incorporates so much visual storytelling into the artwork...

:smile: she good!! http://www.fscwasteland.net i think eenuh might like her artwork in particular. *nod nod*

The backgrounds on that website are nice, but the gallery offers some very hit and miss pieces. A lot looks like mediocre action poses by an anime fangirl. Some is very nice though. (the subtler pieces)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!