Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

UK

Just looked around, Waterstones have it but its like £25/6

Amazon have it in stock http://www.amazon.co.uk/Invincible-Ultimate-Collection-v/dp/158240500X/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1233324794&sr=8-3 at £23.50.

Play are out of stock, but the cheapest.

Try Ebay Tellyn. Theres a few great comic sellers...particularly A Place In Space.

Actually....I've got two issues of two issues. I think 9 or 10 are either one or both of them. I'll check tonight.

As a side note Wolf-Man is the first comic that I plan on getting every single issue of, including second printings, alternate covers, etc etc. So far I have. :)

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Just finished reading Maus for the first time. I literally clapped when I finished it. Very good stuff, perhaps the best graphic novel I've ever read. Bravo!

My favourite activites using my hands.

They have this in the library at school, literally advertised on the front desk, so I might read it during my free periods. I got Watchmen from there too...the librarian gets some good shit in.

My favourite activites using my hands.

They have this in the library at school, literally advertised on the front desk, so I might read it during my free periods. I got Watchmen from there too...the librarian gets some good shit in.

Everyday, when I wake up, I ask how on Earth Miss. Crabbie is so solid gold.

[/sung to the tune of International Velvet by Catatonia]

Apparently librarians are awesome like that, my school library had Watchmen, Maus and the entire run of Akira there and a shitload of others that have been dubbed classics.

I of course being the genius that I am only read the shitty fan service manga they had there.

Lol. Read Final Crisis 7. Well "read"

Sorry, but it was the joker that did those feats, not a god hellbent on power (possibly the same thing lol) batman couldn't kill the joker, its a complex relationship. This one was simple, given the choice, save the universe and die, or not save the universe and die.

Heh. Yeah didn't think he'd be back quite so soon to be honest, but we all....well some of us knew he'd be back anyway. ;)

The rest of it was meh. Didn't really understand most of the issue though/it was boring.

5/10

Final Crisis as a whole 4/10. Nothing happened.

Wolf-Man #12 was awesome as usual. I LOVE the new bad guys and Construct. *Heart*

8.5/10

Whew, glad I stuck with Moon Knight through all the shitty issues. Its upto issue 26 now, and I think its finally found its feet. I've enjoyed the last few issues a lot. This was possibly the best yet. Not too much happened, but basically he's gone to Mexico under a new name (pretended to die effectively) anyway he's helping some rich guy locate his daughter who was kidnapped, and now for some reason Punisher is on his tail. No idea why. Also that "cliff hanger" was kind of ruined by the front cover. Its a good front cover though, so I'll let it off. Good dialogue.

7.5/10

Just looked around, Waterstones have it but its like £25/6

Amazon have it in stock http://www.amazon.co.uk/Invincible-Ultimate-Collection-v/dp/158240500X/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1233324794&sr=8-3 at £23.50.

I know a stupid way to get it for £13.50... I found this site where you join Sun Bingo, deposit £10, then 2 days later you get a free amazon voucher for £20. Essentially saving you £10 on anything you were going to buy on amazon :heh: I did it, got the voucher and bought Vol 3. Didn't win anything on bingo though....

Scott Pilgrim Vol. 5 came out today in the US. I can't wait to pick up my copy tomorrow, sooo excited, if you haven't heard or/read the others I implore you to pick them up, it's a great Indie comic, I would compare it to Spaced with it's humor, surreal elements and pop reference (mainly video games eg. Scot is in a band called Sex Bob-omb).

vol 4 eh? Sweet!

How close is that to current issues? I'd wanna keep reading it but there's no way I can shell out for new comics like that. Especially when they're so fragile compared to collected issues.

Volume 4 goes upto issue 47, and issue 59 comes out in a few weeks, so its a bit behind really. If you did get single issues it'd only be about £2.50 ish per month. Might be worth it*

*Considering its so fucking amazing.

Basically, all the 50's have been jaw droppingly insane and amazing.

Urgh, where is it =[ its not listed anywheres

Not in stock anywhere in the UK yet (from what I can see) :(

I was reluctant to buy from my comic shop as it'll probably be more expensive.

This item is not currently held in stock but we are able to order it from the supplier. Delivery time to you should be no more than

21 days.

:(

Dan, I'm gonna write a letter in asking about Volume 5....mainly when and what colour it'll be and who decides what colour it will be. Sounds like weird questions, but I'm somewhat interested in that. I hope its purple.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!