N-Europe

Wii60 love is increasing!

Maiky-NiSuTe

haahaha dont be so fuckin hypocritical. Back when I was typing in lowercase you were always acting like a complete douche bag about it!

Some people really seem to take the Anti-PS3 stance to the next level. If you do not like the console fine! But how you can rib on it for it's lack of games, when the Wii is releasing 2 year old ports and slapping in Wii Controls, is beyond me. Judge the console next year, after its been out a while and has had a chance to breath. It is still trying to establish itself at this point!

There's only been about 3....

The Wii's still establishing itself too you know....they came out the same time in the states.

PLUS....The PS3 does have no games, that aren't already on the 360 and that really appeal to me anyway:

Resistance & MGS4

Wii:

Lots inc.: Mario Galaxy, Metroid, Mario Kart, Smash Bros. etc.

I think hobitzinioidnaniio should be banned for talking crap constantly anyway

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant agree more!! well said!!!

It sounds like I'm slagging off the 360 though, which I'm not, people should understand what I mean though :)

There aren't "party" games on the 360, you can only really play with mates online.

Damn it. I Stand corrected.

But please, please, people need to stop using the term "hardcore" for a gamer. Its just horrible. But yes, you're right.

Hehe, s'ok :heh:

I don't use the term though,esp since that Sky One gaming thing years ago for Ghetto Londoners used it to the extreme.

So I say something you dont want to hear, and all of a sudden I am "talking crap?" Get the fuck out of here! I was giving my opinion and did it a nice formal approach.

I have read more than one post of yours you know, and all you do is slag of 'tendo or anything to do with them. Go back to Gamefaqs or something.

To complain about the Playstation 3's lack of games when it is still new out and act like the Wii has great games out, is a tad hypocritical. Niether have fufilled their potential and both need time to do so.

And as I said...the Wii's been out the same amount of time, and has way more games out and that are comming* that appeal to me.

*It's full potential with Smash Bros. surely?

And trying to draw an "OFF-TOPIC" argument out of me by spelling my name wrong wont work!

That isn't what I was doing, I was just taking the piss, especially since I read it Hobbitzino.

Guest Stefkov
The Wii is better if you have friends.

The 360 is better if you don't.

I beg to differ. I've had more fun playing Gears split screen with 4 "experienced" players than playing Wii sports with my family who have never touched a console.

By experienced I mean people who play games regularly.

Just saw an advert for trauma centre on Wii. Yay.

I think it comes down to the game, not the console. You can have more fun on some games with multiplayer on the wii than the 360 and vice versa, and the same goes for single player.

haahaha dont be so fuckin hypocritical. Back when I was typing in lowercase you were always acting like a complete douche bag about it!

i think your confusing me with someone else hobb.

MGS4

FFXIII

and killzone 2

wow thats worth getting a ps3 for. MGS4 is rumored to come to 360 HOPEFULLY

i have nothing against the ps3 just its games to cater to my needs i find theres a better lineup on wii and 360

If people just got up and got a job. Even a newspaper delivery job and saved up. It's quite amazing how little the PS3 costs.

For a Blu-ray player, a superb games console, a developing online system with Home (which looks great) for (What I earned over the past few days) 16 days work. I got £100 ish for 4 days work.

Think about it. Stop moaning it's so expenseive and get off your arses and earn money.

I have enough for a PS3 just now but I put some of my wages away to save up for the future like Uni and stuff.I still think it's expensive though.I know for that price though you are getting your moneys worth.

But if I buy one it'll feel like a lot of moneys gone that could of went towards things in the future and emergency money.

I might end up getting a PS3 in the future but not at the moment.Wait till I have a 360 and have enough money put away for the future.

Guest Stefkov
i think your confusing me with someone else hobb.

MGS4

FFXIII

and killzone 2

wow thats worth getting a ps3 for. MGS4 is rumored to come to 360 HOPEFULLY

i have nothing against the ps3 just its games to cater to my needs i find theres a better lineup on wii and 360

You've only singled out the ones you probably think will sell well or you would buy.

It's like just singling out all mario games for the DS. Any Sony fanboy would probably do that. Miss out the list of fantastic games on the ds like Phoenix Wright and Hotel Dusk. If you don't give any of the others a try how do you know that's £400 wasted?

thats true stef just from what ive seen from games like warhawk, lair etc i wasnt that impressed. I dunno it may just be my ignorance towards the ps3 shineing through (being honest)

Warhawks supposed to be really good, lair ...... well there's a reason that got delayed if you know what i mean

Why is everyone getting or even saying they would get MGS4?

I assume it is because they have played all 3 of the other console ones and perhaps even Portable Ops.

I assume they aren't type of people that will buy it because of the hype surrounding it, or because it is one of the best looking games out there.

I just can't wait for the wail of dissapointment when people buy the game and start moaning about the fucking cutscenes and the "silly" storyline.

I assume it is because they have played all 3 of the other console ones and perhaps even Portable Ops.

I assume they aren't type of people that will buy it because of the hype surrounding it, or because it is one of the best looking games out there.

I just can't wait for the wail of dissapointment when people buy the game and start moaning about the fucking cutscenes and the "silly" storyline.

the cutscenes and storyline are the best bit of mgs.......

Warhawks supposed to be really good, lair ...... well there's a reason that got delayed if you know what i mean

There is a reason Lair has been delayed, because people who have played it says it plays like shit! Read the current EDGE and see what they say about it. That's a major problem with these beautiful games, they look great and feature sublime effects but when it comes down it they're last gens games with a facelift.

lol, they haven't even shown any gameplay yet have they?

There is a reason Lair has been delayed, because people who have played it says it plays like shit! Read the current EDGE and see what they say about it. That's a major problem with these beautiful games, they look great and feature sublime effects but when it comes down it they're last gens games with a facelift.

Isn't it less to do with the fact that it's a next gen game and more that the developer, free radical has always been graphics over gameplay?

Isn't it less to do with the fact that it's a next gen game and more that the developer, free radical has always been graphics over gameplay?

Free Radical aren't developing Lair :confused: it's factor 5 is it not?

And it was held off for a month for online things probs. doubt any part of the game will change substantially from the review code.

Free Radical aren't developing Lair :confused:

And it was held off for a month for online things probs. doubt any part of the game will change substantially from the review code.

whoops facter 5 sorry about that.

It's official, the XBOX 360 is having a price drop:

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/811/811056p1.html

The squeeze on the PS3 gets tougher by the day! With Halo 3, Assasin's Creed, Mass Effect and Bioshock on the 360, and Mario, Smash Bros and Metroid Prime 3 on the Wii it's gonna be interesting to see what SONY does.

If your talking about this year Europe isn't getting it.

Oh come on now... first off the Wii doesn't play DVD's because Nintendo doesn't want it to play DVD's but its very capable off doing so. S o why don't they you ask well it is because of the durability of the lazer (any lazer will die if it makes more burn hours). Nintendo wants us to enjoy the console as long as possible without dieing lazers.

About the design of the Wii yeah it looks like a portable hard drive so what at least you can put something on top of it. also its really compact and yes the price does reflect it!

The Wii is more balanced that the over powered ps3 that makes developers cry of frustration because the hard ware doesn't handle as well as they hoped it would. up to now you can barely see the deference between the PS3 and the 360. That is why developers like the 360 and the Wii more. they only like the PS3 because of the royalty's that sony gives.

What takes more guts? Create a powerful console (that is done every generation up to now) or create a console that is less powerful but uses new ways of play. Talk to a bank and they will say sony shows less guts than Nintendo did!

I will not say the PS3 is a better or worse console than the Wii or the 360 but at least try to stick with the facts.

No, Wii doesn't play DVDs because Nintendo are tight bastards and don't want to pay licencing fees. And LOL about the price of the Wii too. Nintendo cut corners, and kept the savings for theirselves. The console is ridiculously over priced compared to the PS3, and 360.