N-Europe

The X-Files

Fierce_LiNk

That episode with the doll (a fisherman finds it or something) messed me up for life (watched it when I was pretty young). I got so freaked out by it.

What about that ep were a fella has nightmare rotting way in a field?

I love the X-Files! Got all the seasons on DVD and the movie.

The programme was truly amazing between season 1 and 7 then it kinda started to get gradually worse between seasons 8 and 9, although the later episodes had a lot more of AD Skinner, and I gotta say I :heart: that guy!

I love the X-Files! Got all the seasons on DVD and the movie.

The programme was truly amazing between season 1 and 7 then it kinda started to get gradually worse between seasons 8 and 9, although the later episodes had a lot more of AD Skinner, and I gotta say I :heart: that guy!

I never seen the last series of X-Files and dont know how the series finished. :(

I liked it under that guy that left.Just when it was molder and skully (I think that's there names) was only when I watched it,when the guy left I stopped watching it a few episodes later.

John Doggett? I always remember the character because he was that chap from Terminator 2. Even though I've watched T2 once.

The later seasons I haven't watched as it went into all that internal conspiracy as opposed to pimpsmacking aliens and shit, and more bullshit about the Smoking Guy. When it gets to that point I end up getting bored. It happens in a shitload of series'. Not that I can recall any as of now. Apart from The Shield.

I remember the days when they had the books at the library at comp. There was a lovely waiting list.

Never really watched the first seasons either, wouldn't mind watching them. Gillian Anderson, fucking love redheads.

Season 1 on Amazon for £13. Might be a sound investment.

That episode with the doll (a fisherman finds it or something) messed me up for life (watched it when I was pretty young). I got so freaked out by it.

what series was that by the way im looking for that episode.

Im a massive x-files fan and am glad someone finally created a thread about a program I care about and don't hate with a passion(Looks at big brother)

What is everyone best eps?

My fav eps were "Small Potatoes", "Mind's Eye", "Redrum", "Wetwired*" ,"Invocation" & "Blood".

not so sure of the episodes but the very second episode was fantastic and hell even the pilot.

It's on Ftn ATM, an episode from series 1 called squeeze.

I watched that, too. Fantastic episode, I thought. Especially the ending. Very, very creepy, reminds me of the ending to Psycho. :)

My favourite episode. Hmmmm. When Mulder gets "reunited" with his sister. I bawled like a baby.

Also the episode with the Great Mutato (which was on the other night) is ace!

Aye, I think it's getting shown next Tuesday on FTN? Think the bloke might have mentioned it at the end during the credits.

I'm really tempted to pick up Series 1 on DVD.

Also, they showed the "Emily" two parter on Living Tv yesterday and today. What does everyone think of those episodes?

If anyone is interested, the boxsets are going for 20 quid in Virgin Megastore. I really am tempted to pick up series 1 and 2.

Hmm, having money is a bad thing. Before, I would have felt guilty. But now, I feel guilty, but know I can and probably should do it. I need eeeet.