N-Europe

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

KKOB

Looking forward to seeing this! If I don't go in the next few days I'll download it maybe, but I would much rather see it in theaters.

Fred and George FTW!

Whos the blond girl in the first pic? :confused:

Luna Lovegood. The actress who played her did a brillaint job, her voice is hilarious.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isnt it Helena Botham Carter?

If so, she is an awesome actress...

No, that was beatrix, but you reminded me, she was rather brilliant too, she needed more screen time. Those were the 2, well 3if you include watson, that really stood out. Oh wait, 4 because of the new headmistress, I just wanted to smack her with a sledgehammer.

The bookies are actually putting her @ 50/1 to win an oscar. Its pretty amazing.

I thought that casting for all the new main characters (Luna, Umbridge, Bellatrix) was spot on. I really enjoyed the film, though not as much as the fourth one, which is my favourite of the books as well. Shame that so many characters were underused, though, like Draco, McGonnagall, Trelawny, Lupin and Moody.

No, that was beatrix, but you reminded me, she was rather brilliant too, she needed more screen time. Those were the 2, well 3if you include watson, that really stood out. Oh wait, 4 because of the new headmistress, I just wanted to smack her with a sledgehammer.

The bookies are actually putting her @ 50/1 to win an oscar. Its pretty amazing.

Watson isn't that much of an actress. She's pretty, for sure, but not much of an actress.

I saw the film on Saturday, I thought it was pretty damn' good. It's a shame that they cut out a lot of the book, although I guess that was to be expected, considering how bloody long it is!

However, I was a little disappointed with the ending. The battle between Dumbledore and Voldemort was really cool, but appart from that, it felt a little too rushed. That's my only real con with the film though.

No-one ever seems to mention grints acting do they?

Thats because it is clear his performances are Oscar worthy.

In all serious, they are all pretty dire, some of the dialogue for Radcliffe was abysmal though. Almost deliberately hilarious angsty. The shitty little soliqiques where Harry looks off it the distance and mutters something depressing were awkward to watch.

Grint > Watson > Radcliffe

I was a bit disappointed with this one. Ideally they should have made Part 1 and Part 2, and thrown all the extra stuff that's in the books.

Grint and Watson were pretty good, and the new casting was too. (Tonks would get one). Radcliffe's acting was a tad shitty though. Bad scripting, yes, but he seemed to go down in his skills - since he was pretty good in GOF.

• 1 month later...
Definatly, she's an awesome actress and i hope she does better than Kira 'My name is . . .Domino' Knightly.

Hang on.... did you and Haggis just say that Emma Watson is a good actress??

Almost fell off my chair laughing!!!!!! She's a horrible horrible actress who delivers most of her lines in the most cringe-worthy fashion possible.

Hang on.... did you and Haggis just say that Emma Watson is a good actress??

Almost fell off my chair laughing!!!!!! She's a horrible horrible actress who delivers most of her lines in the most cringe-worthy fashion possible.

I said she's nowhere near as bad as the mass media make her out to be. Which is true!