NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
KKOB

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Talk peoples, save cluttering up other threads with evil arguments!

Try and be good muggles though :heh:

p3920745.jpg

poster1.jpg

Awesome, I wanted to make one (thread), but would have been moaned at by hob even more.

This movie was great. I really liked the moments of humour throughout, like the "You've got the emotional capacity of a teaspoon Ron".

Just a fun movie to watch. Oh and Luna Lovegood was so funny, talking about "pudding" and skipping away at the end.

I thought the film was awesome, definitely the best one so far. I felt that some of the stuff that was cut out however could conflict with future main plotlines. All in all, excellent fun.

I'm rather looking forward to this film. Shrek 3 was total bollocks, as wall Oceans 13.

I've enjoyed seeing the other 4 harry potter films, they get better and betterer. And as far as kids live action films go i think they're classics-despite Daniel Radcliffes aweful overacting in most of the films.

After Equis and the reviews i've read of this film, looks like it's got better so i'm happy.

Also really surprised how much the critics like this! It even made BBC news. . .

Awesome, I wanted to make one (thread), but would have been moaned at by hob even more.

Ignore him.

Or block him as i have done ^_^

**** aint worth the effort and it won't be long before he goes the way of Zelda Freak cos he stirs up waaay too much trouble and only antagonises the people on these boards . . . .

I'm rather looking forward to this film. Shrek 3 was total bollocks, as wall Oceans 13.

I've enjoyed seeing the other 4 harry potter films, they get better and betterer. And as far as kids live action films go i think they're classics-despite Daniel Radcliffes aweful overacting in most of the films.

After Equis and the reviews i've read of this film, looks like it's got better so i'm happy.

Also really surprised how much the critics like this! It even made BBC news. . .

I've never really noticed the acting (though In the first couple radcliffes was obviously not that great), I've always though watson was pretty good, especially in the 3rd/5th.

I've never really noticed the acting (though In the first couple radcliffes was obviously not that great), I've always though watson was pretty good, especially in the 3rd/5th.

Definatly, she's an awesome actress and i hope she does better than Kira 'My name is . . .Domino' Knightly.

Definatly, she's an awesome actress and i hope she does better than Kira 'My name is . . .Domino' Knightly.

Finally someone who agrees, I always think people have been over-analyzing the acting skills of people in the HP movies. It really annoys me, their nowehere near as bad as people say.

When the new book comes out I am going to have to live in a hole for a few months to stop finding out the ending.

Finally someone who agrees, I always think people have been over-analyzing the acting skills of people in the HP movies. It really annoys me, their nowehere near as bad as people say.

When the new book comes out I am going to have to live in a hole for a few months to stop finding out the ending.

A few months? surely you'll finish the book off within a week? it's smaller than even Half-Blood Prince, no?

A few months? surely you'll finish the book off within a week? it's smaller than even Half-Blood Prince, no?

No lol, I meant that I would have to hide in a hole for a few months, because I don't read the books and so I don't want to find out the ending untill the movie.

I have started reading them, but I want to watch the rest of the movies first.

896 pages, how many was HBP?

Best Quote :

Kingsley Shacklebolt: You may not like him, Minister, but you have to admit, Dumbledore's got style.

Biggest disappointment : They did not visit St Mungo's after Arthur's attack, which meant we did not get to visit Gilderoy Lockhart :(

Did anyone else have a problem with Sirius's death? In the book he gets stunned and then falls into the veil. In the film, Bellatrix Lestrange used the Avada Kedavra curse on him,he then survives for a few seconds before falling into the veil....

896 pages, how many was HBP?

about 600. mmmmm 900 pages of Potter! Least it's a good hefty final chunk of the series.

I LOVED this film.

Best one so far!

And yeah Emma Watson is ab awesome actress, and Luna (dunno her real name) played her part superb, great character :D Would have liked to seen more of her.

Also the fight scene at the end, OMFG how brilliant!

I'm going to see it again soon, because it's so awesome.

F It really annoys me, their nowehere near as bad as people say.

I thought you've never really noticed their acting skills? The first 3 films were terrible for it, although Watson was by far the best out of the main 3. They were all much better by the 4th film. Hopefully they'll be even better in the 5th.

I thought you've never really noticed their acting skills? The first 3 films were terrible for it, although Watson was by far the best out of the main 3. They were all much better by the 4th film. Hopefully they'll be even better in the 5th.

by not noticing I meant, not noticing how bad they apparently were, sorry for not being clear.

I LOVED this film.

Best one so far!

And yeah Emma Watson is ab awesome actress, and Luna (dunno her real name) played her part superb, great character :D Would have liked to seen more of her.

Also the fight scene at the end, OMFG how brilliant!

I'm going to see it again soon, because it's so awesome.

same, it was so good, I just have to see it twice. I was in fits in my seat over luna, she was classic. When she was introduced it was hilarious.

Yeah I didn't get that, can you explain why Hermione hesitated?

Well for one her names "lovegood" and she hesitated before that so maybe it was that. In the book its something else as far as I know.

Did anyone else notice the smug look on Shaklebolts face when he apparated in the Ministry for the final battle?

It was hilarious!

EDIT: Hermione calls her 'Loonie' rather than Luna.

Yeah I didn't get that, can you explain why Hermione hesitated?

Luna Lovegood was named Loony Lovegood by many Hogwarts students, so Hermione almost called her that to her face.

Luna Lovegood was named Loony Lovegood by many Hogwarts students, so Hermione almost called her that to her face.

Oh yes of course!

Haha thanks for that!

EDIT: Takeo's little poodle? What the hell? Takeo can be a right prat at times but I don't think he talk crap all the time. I can't be bothered with you right now, your a waste of fucking space.

thats it, the loony/luna thing. I couldn't for the life of me remember what my mate told me.

Isn't that like a headsup to the people that read the books then? I mean they include things only people who read the books would fully understand.

Looking forward to seeing this! If I don't go in the next few days I'll download it maybe, but I would much rather see it in theaters.

Fred and George FTW!

Whos the blond girl in the first pic? :confused:

Sign in to follow this