NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
KKOB

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Looking forward to seeing this! If I don't go in the next few days I'll download it maybe, but I would much rather see it in theaters.

Fred and George FTW!

Whos the blond girl in the first pic? :confused:

Luna Lovegood. The actress who played her did a brillaint job, her voice is hilarious.

Is it really!? Lol

I need to reread the books!

Edit* I have just decided I am going to go see it today!

isnt it Helena Botham Carter?

If so, she is an awesome actress...

No, that was beatrix, but you reminded me, she was rather brilliant too, she needed more screen time. Those were the 2, well 3if you include watson, that really stood out. Oh wait, 4 because of the new headmistress, I just wanted to smack her with a sledgehammer.

The bookies are actually putting her @ 50/1 to win an oscar. Its pretty amazing.

I thought that casting for all the new main characters (Luna, Umbridge, Bellatrix) was spot on. I really enjoyed the film, though not as much as the fourth one, which is my favourite of the books as well. Shame that so many characters were underused, though, like Draco, McGonnagall, Trelawny, Lupin and Moody.

No, that was beatrix, but you reminded me, she was rather brilliant too, she needed more screen time. Those were the 2, well 3if you include watson, that really stood out. Oh wait, 4 because of the new headmistress, I just wanted to smack her with a sledgehammer.

The bookies are actually putting her @ 50/1 to win an oscar. Its pretty amazing.

Watson isn't that much of an actress. She's pretty, for sure, but not much of an actress.

Watson isn't that much of an actress. She's pretty, for sure, but not much of an actress.

But she's not as bad as people seem to make her out to be is she? (though I still think she's great mind)

But she's not as bad as people seem to make her out to be is she? (though I still think she's great mind)

Yeah, she's not bad. I never said she was. She just isn't exceptionall.

Yeah, she's not bad. I never said she was. She just isn't exceptionall.

oh, lol, I didin't mean you did, I mean the mass media that seem to make her out as a horrible actress. Which she obviously isn't.

oh, lol, I didin't mean you did, I mean the mass media that seem to make her out as a horrible actress. Which she obviously isn't.

True. Plus, I'm sort of a fan of her's... I love her looks, she's so pretty, in such an unnusual manner. =)

3.jpg

she's pretty hot if you ask me :)

(especially in this movie)

No-one ever seems to mention grints acting do they?

I think Rupert is the best actor out of the three, he doesan't over do it, like the other too do.

But I think Dan is the worst out the 3, I'm not saying his bad, cuz I think his good.

Wow. Just watched it. Fucking loved it! Easily the best movie so far imo!

And Evanna is way hotter than Emma!

And Evanna is way hotter than Emma!

I'd say they're at a draw. Even though Evanna has 10x more charm and charisma I just don't know... there's something about emma.

I saw the film on Saturday, I thought it was pretty damn' good. It's a shame that they cut out a lot of the book, although I guess that was to be expected, considering how bloody long it is!

However, I was a little disappointed with the ending. The battle between Dumbledore and Voldemort was really cool, but appart from that, it felt a little too rushed. That's my only real con with the film though.

Thats because it is clear his performances are Oscar worthy.

In all serious, they are all pretty dire, some of the dialogue for Radcliffe was abysmal though. Almost deliberately hilarious angsty. The shitty little soliqiques where Harry looks off it the distance and mutters something depressing were awkward to watch.

Grint > Watson > Radcliffe

I agree.

And did anyone ever see the drama on ITV I think it was Driving lessons?

He was bloody brilliant in that!

Me and my Girlfriend went to see this tonight. Was ok, seemed to be missing something but she loved it.

Also found this parody:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=98SI2vSypDY&eurl=

Haha, that's hilarious. I remember after the 3rd film came out there was a similar parody about how she'd grown boobs over the summer.

I was a bit disappointed with this one. Ideally they should have made Part 1 and Part 2, and thrown all the extra stuff that's in the books.

Grint and Watson were pretty good, and the new casting was too. (Tonks would get one). Radcliffe's acting was a tad shitty though. Bad scripting, yes, but he seemed to go down in his skills - since he was pretty good in GOF.

Emma Watson acts too much with her eyebrows.

Which turns me on a lot.

The movie was quite good, easily the best, they didn't leave out too much and the battles were nice. Could have used some Cho closure though.

Definatly, she's an awesome actress and i hope she does better than Kira 'My name is . . .Domino' Knightly.

Hang on.... did you and Haggis just say that Emma Watson is a good actress??

Almost fell off my chair laughing!!!!!! She's a horrible horrible actress who delivers most of her lines in the most cringe-worthy fashion possible.

Hang on.... did you and Haggis just say that Emma Watson is a good actress??

Almost fell off my chair laughing!!!!!! She's a horrible horrible actress who delivers most of her lines in the most cringe-worthy fashion possible.

I said she's nowhere near as bad as the mass media make her out to be. Which is true!

Hmmmm... well I beg to differ but ok.

Luna Lovegood I think her name was... was brilliant however.

Sign in to follow this