NEurope
DCK

Wii Fit

I've always wished that WiiFit had some kind of multiplayer component. Doing the ski jump etc along with other people is pretty good fun, its just a pity there isn't an easy way to do 2-4player.

Well its been 6 months and My Wii Fit Report is as so

Started on April 25th with a BMI of 23.64 and at 11st 6

Today; BMI: 20.34 at 9st 11

Loads of times where the weight stayed level, but I think I did a good job...it has really helped me focus my exercise regime :)

Well its been 6 months and My Wii Fit Report is as so

Started on April 25th with a BMI of 23.64 and at 11st 6

Today; BMI: 20.34 at 9st 11

Loads of times where the weight stayed level, but I think I did a good job...it has really helped me focus my exercise regime :)

Well done! what did ur exercise consist of over the months?

Well nowadays I just do about 40 mins of running a day which I'm cutting down, but it consisted of more when I was trying to lose it

I've always wished that WiiFit had some kind of multiplayer component. Doing the ski jump etc along with other people is pretty good fun, its just a pity there isn't an easy way to do 2-4player.

Yeah, this game would come out a lot more if we didn't have to come out of every game just to change players, wasted opportunity.

Great work serebii; nice to see Wii Fit helping people out :)

Considering the BB hasn't really seen large amounts of software to support it (and part of this reason (imo) is the fact you can't buy it without Wii Fit,) I'm now thinking about selling Wii Fit during the Christmas build up. I've not used it for a good 4 months and it's just sitting there.

Plus, I can get back what I paid for it (and maybe more) so I'm definately going to look into it. Makes sense in my eyes.

Considering the BB hasn't really seen large amounts of software to support it (and part of this reason (imo) is the fact you can't buy it without Wii Fit,) I'm now thinking about selling Wii Fit during the Christmas build up. I've not used it for a good 4 months and it's just sitting there.

Selling right before Christmas will guarantee you get a good price for it. But then, how are you going to shed those Christmas pounds afterwards? ;)

A friend of a friend was that desparate for the game, she gave me £90 for my used copy. I then bought a new copy for £70 in WHSmiths. £20 profit on a used game isn't bad.

Is Wii Fit still sold out everywhere? I can't seem to find it for little under £100

Is Wii Fit still sold out everywhere? I can't seem to find it for little under £100

I managed to get one from the french version of amazon, with shipping it came to £75 so not bad really compared to all the other money grabbing sites. I ordered last Wednesday and got it on Monday, so not too bad a round time either.

It helps if you have a uk amazon account and here's the guide I used to decipher the order process

Wii Fit Amazon.fr

France Amazon Wii fit buyers guide

EDIT:- Forgot to mention, it's actually in stock right now, I haven't been on there since I ordered. It appears it's not as popular in france as it is here so may not sell out (But I wouldn't leave it too long just in case).

It's a bit random, I know people who really struggled and then only yesterday my friend just picked one up on her dinner break, she didn't even want one :)

Plus, I can get back what I paid for it (and maybe more) so I'm definately going to look into it. Makes sense in my eyes.

Don't you think Shaun White looks great?

I havent touched Wii fit in ages either, but when my tour finishes I'm going to beast it again! Plus I'm planning on getting SW, Skate It and Rayman 3 (barring them being shit).

Plus I'm planning on getting SW, Skate It and Rayman 3 (barring them being shit).

You could well end up having to buy nothing! :indeed:

You could well end up having to buy nothing! :indeed:

:) Yeah maybe, I'm pretty confident Shaun White will be great though, and I'm sure Rayman will be good enough. Skate it......we'll see; haven't seen too much on it.

Ha! That raised a chuckle.

Has anybody actually been using Wii Fit regulary since they got it?

I went on the board almost everyday between May - early August and got in pretty good shape thanks to it, but during the last half of 2008, hardly used it at all, and due to that, I've put on quite a bit of weight. My work pattern has now changed though, so I have time in the morning to go on it, so as one of my new year resolution's, and with Wii Fit's help I'm hoping to get back in shape. Woo!

Ha! That raised a chuckle.

Has anybody actually been using Wii Fit regulary since they got it?

I went on the board almost everyday between May - early August and got in pretty good shape thanks to it, but during the last half of 2008, hardly used it at all, and due to that, I've put on quite a bit of weight. My work pattern has now changed though, so I have time in the morning to go on it, so as one of my new year resolution's, and with Wii Fit's help I'm hoping to get back in shape. Woo!

I've been getting back into it. Primarily using the board as a drum machine on Wii Music and We Ski (which is always awesome!) But Wii Fit has been getting some love as of late.

A strict regime for New Year!

So a couple of New Year's resolutions and then a whole load of nothing for 2009.

I started it again yesterday and I plan to keep going for a few weeks. It was apparently 280 days since my last weigh-in and I've put on 6lb, unsurprisingly.

So a couple of New Year's resolutions and then a whole load of nothing for 2009.

I started it again yesterday and I plan to keep going for a few weeks. It was apparently 280 days since my last weigh-in and I've put on 6lb, unsurprisingly.

Guess we know where all the pies went!

I started again on Sunday. 44 days since my last weigh-in, and I've put on 10lb!!!!

Loved the Wii Fit board's little April Fool's joke too.

Guess we know where all the pies went!

Oi!

Yeah... you're right. Time for one of them punishing regime things then...

It did pull an April Fool's-type thing yesterday where the Piggy 'thought' I was a different user. Oh the hilarity...

Edited by Patch

I lost it a little towards the end of the year too. However, Toasty (as my daughter calls the balance board) thankfully told me i'd stayed pretty much the same weight as my previous weigh-in. Thank goodness, since i was getting concerned all these ales i've been drinking we're making my arse balloon.

I've been on a mission with it. Went to America, came back and lost 4 lbs. 3 days later I'd lost another 2!! Comfortably in the Ideal zone now!!

Keep pushing myself though, loads of badminton, swimming, wii fit and a whole new diet!!

Had Wii fit for a month and a half. Started in the middle of a weight loss programme at 11st 3lbs, now 9st 12lbs. I find it really useful for maintaining targets and doing a light workout instead of weights or a run. Plus the muscle excersices and Hula hooping mini game are really good for targeting specific areas.

9st 12lbs?! Surely that's too light? How tall are you?

I'm only 5"3' My BMI is 24.5 which is .5 off of overweight.