N-Europe

Re: Anywhere to trade in........

ZeldaFreak

I don't think Game would, as for Gamestation, I wouldn't know, seeing as I don't have one locally :(

I do, however, have a small shop called Kart Klub. It's the most amazing games shop I've ever seen..They have brand new games, import games, second hand, retro games [mega drive/snes etc], and they do returns. Perhaps you have a shop like this around you?

Nah don't think there is anyones like that up here in Newcastle, but maybe fellow Newcastlions (the equivalent of Geordies, just thought it sounded cool :hehe: ) know.

Just i thought because Game staff are stupid i could trick them somehow. Best examplified by a member of Game Staff saying that i shouldn't get Killer 7 because, now get this, its a weird platformer game. :eer: :eer: now i ask you is that ignorance with a capital I or what ?

Just i thought because Game staff are stupid i could trick them somehow. Best examplified by a member of Game Staff saying that i shouldn't get Killer 7 because, now get this, its a weird platformer game. :eer: :eer: now i ask you is that ignorance with a capital I or what ?

Everyone is stupid, just a little fact of life there.

But I don't think it'll work, as you have to scan it and I think the barcodes would be different so it wouldn't work. I dunno, I don't have something in PAL and NTSC to compare. Plus the inside of the box is different, and they should open it up and check the disk and they may notice the different box. Although that being said, an American GameCube box was being used for years at Woolies, nobody knew where it came from.

Generally what ashley says is correct as they are supposed to scan it etc, though i have manage to trade in an ntsc game, the dumb guy gamestation was even paying atention.

Yeah you could keep em busy by chatting to them, hope they just think its a system error or something. Never know.

Guest DS MaNiAc
Nah don't think there is anyones like that up here in Newcastle, but maybe fellow Newcastlions (the equivalent of Geordies, just thought it sounded cool :hehe: ) know.

Um, you live in Newcastle and didn't even stop to think about Grainger Games or Charlies? Those two will accept your games, they both offer cash or trade ins.

Try gamestation, i traded in an american copy ofsuper mario 64 DS. They couldn't get the barcode to scan though so they just went and picked up a copy off the shelf. Mind you my local gamestation are so relaxed and lazy its like they've been smoking dope in the backroom or something.

Gamestation are your best bet to trade in US games. It works in my local Gamestation. I ordered US copies of both Oracle of Ages and Seasons and i got 2 versions of Ages and one of Seasons (US copies). Gamestation took the extra copy from me no problem.