Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mario Kart Wii

Zechs Merquise

If they're doing friend codes, they should allow totally uncensored voice chat, cos isn't that the whole point of the gay friend codes? Either do that, or get rid of the fucking friend code for each game system, such a stupidly devised way of doing online. Really pisses me off dammit!

I don't get it.. voice comms req a headset so if mummy and daddy don't want little johnny talkin online surely they just don't buy the headset! All of us whole feel that we're mature enough to speak to people can buy the headset. simple. I guess I missed the part where nintendo were appointed my official guardians...

You know what, they shouldn't change anything. In fact, they should just port all the previous mario karts onto the Wii, yeah, I think that'd make everyone happy, don't you?

As in MKDS, where you can make your own symbol/emblem.

As for my choice of characters, in DD it was always between the toads, the babies, and the koopas, usually mixed between two in the green pram or green koopa car, or the bullet car.

Oh year I seen that in Mario Kart DS.

I don't get it.. voice comms req a headset so if mummy and daddy don't want little johnny talkin online surely they just don't buy the headset! All of us whole feel that we're mature enough to speak to people can buy the headset. simple. I guess I missed the part where nintendo were appointed my official guardians...

I think the problem is more other people swearing and stuff at little johnny, cos I imagine the sound would be routed through the TV's speakers or Wiimote speaker, not just through a headset?

I think the problem is more other people swearing and stuff at little johnny, cos I imagine the sound would be routed through the TV's speakers or Wiimote speaker, not just through a headset?

But surely a headset would also have headphones which is where the sound of the voices would only come from, having the voices come from the TV over the games own sounds would be a bit too much

and then if the person is not using a headset then they should not be recieving and sounds from a chat

But surely a headset would also have headphones which is where the sound of the voices would only come from, having the voices come from the TV over the games own sounds would be a bit too much

and then if the person is not using a headset then they should not be recieving and sounds from a chat

Yeah, but I swear I played something once on xbox live, and it was a case of me not having a headset, but I could hear some of what other people were saying routed through the speakers. Different things do it differently though, I guess.

Another good thing with voice chat could of been taunt rivals, so when you are near a person on the track you can shout things at them and then it would come out of your Wii Remote. Heh heh that would be so awesome.

That, would be brilliant! I'd love taunting my mates over a big old wifi match, would really give it a nice feel too.

I would have really enjoyed proper text chat and voice chat. However, this game will be immensely fun and hilarious when playing locally with friends and my cousin.

And even better with Skype. Now that will make things really fun when actually racing and screaming at your fellow chums :heh:

Guest Stefkov

I laughed quite heartily when I read the chatting info. Why is it when it comes to stuff that matters they screw it up.

Skype will have to do for this game then. First to get a USB headset, my mic port is broke...