NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Mario Kart Wii

According to the Nintendo europe site there is a new Race for Sept (Set on the N64 Skyscraper, complete with lots of explosion bombs) But my Mario Kart channel isn't displaying the normal coloured flag and I've had no message from Nintendo advising me of the race. Kinda odd......

According to the Nintendo europe site there is a new Race for Sept (Set on the N64 Skyscraper, complete with lots of explosion bombs) But my Mario Kart channel isn't displaying the normal coloured flag and I've had no message from Nintendo advising me of the race. Kinda odd......
Yeah it's been running since Monday, really fun competition. :smile:

Sounds like something’s up with your Connect24, have you used anything that requires an internet connection on your Wii recently?

Maybe you need to restart your Wi-Fi connection. :hmm:

Just go in the channel and download the latest data, it should show up after it downloads.

Total crap, you need to use the wheel again for this one. I hate it, I didn't get to 9999 using a wheel haha!

Yeah it's been running since Monday, really fun competition. :smile:

Sounds like something’s up with your Connect24, have you used anything that requires an internet connection on your Wii recently?

Maybe you need to restart your Wi-Fi connection. :hmm:

I used the shopping channel last night to download DoReMi Doki Fantasy (or whatever it's called) Pretty fun as well.

I'm going to try downloading the latest channel data when I get home from work.

I popped online with a few mates, we chatted through X-Box Live and had a bunch of cheating racers with us who blatently cheated to win every race, so me and my mates just had a small race of our own at the back of the pack. Was quite fun i thought.

I popped online with a few mates, we chatted through X-Box Live and had a bunch of cheating racers with us who blatently cheated to win every race, so me and my mates just had a small race of our own at the back of the pack. Was quite fun i thought.

what ways of cheating are there....

Yeah I've had them, people who seem immune to the blue shell, and one who had constant mushroom boosts.

Yeah I've had them, people who seem immune to the blue shell, and one who had constant mushroom boosts.

Yeah, others get invincibility stars all the time. It's annoying to have to play against these people. :(

But how do they do it? Are you sure you're not just being paranoid?

Though if true I think lostmario is one of these people!

They hack the game using freeloader style technology.

When I first got the game and went to rankings, I'm sure that when I clicked on a friend or whatever I could download his data there and then; but now when I click it just asks me if I went to send them my data, no option to download or watch theres!!! Any help!!

Also, if anyone loves playing this online, check out our NEurope league and weekly sesions in the online board

i've noticed it does both. I'm guessing if your time is faster, you send yours; if their time is faster you are asked to download theirs.

Just a guess, not fully investigated.

i've noticed it does both. I'm guessing if your time is faster, you send yours; if their time is faster you are asked to download theirs.

Just a guess, not fully investigated.

No it doesn't work like that...even though that makes complete sense! Can't quite firgure it. When you click on rival ghost it does the download option!

I've now got my 3 stars! I'm 3 stars with 9999 on one account which I've retired and I have a fun account which I've already had at 9999 but is now areound 9650 due to two luigi circuits and a monster DC lol

Next Comp:

mkcompai1.jpg

Racing against a Wiggler on Wario's Gold Mine?! :heh:

Should be a good laugh. :awesome:

WOAH WOAH WOAH... thats a bit below the belt. I hope you still dont think that.

I've just had a good run, bound to end with you, Japjer and Redshell playing against me on a regular basis.

WOAH WOAH WOAH... thats a bit below the belt. I hope you still dont think that.

I've just had a good run, bound to end with you, Japjer and Redshell playing against me on a regular basis.

I'm teasing :) I obviously just think you're an exceptional Mario Kart player. It's good, you make me try harder, to quote Jack Nicholson "You make me wanna be a better man." :D

Do you know the answer to my friend ghost download question?

Well thats alright then, thought there was a bit of tension, to return the complimant, after I finish each race I always look where u finish. I think I will be keeping a eye out for Japjer and Redshell, quickly catching us up.

Japjer worries me, he's always near the front and I think he always uses a kart (not 100% sure on that). So tomorrow could be his for the taking.

I dont think you can download a time slower than urs, only if its faster.

if i get this for christmas will people play with me:blank:

I really want to play online with people but its more fun if you sort of know the people even in forums world , but i havent really posted here enough to get to know anyone :(

if i get this for christmas will people play with me:blank:

I really want to play online with people but its more fun if you sort of know the people even in forums world , but i havent really posted here enough to get to know anyone :(

Theres more than enough people still playing this on here. Just head over to the Mario Kart thread in the online section of the boards to see what a laugh it is. I dont play myself but I enjoy reading what RedShell, Dazzybee and darksnowman get up into in their friendly games of Mazza Kart :)

Tell you what Rossy boy, join in as soon as you can and then I'll have a decent chance of finishing ahead of you before you get good at it! :heh: