N-Europe

E3 2007

ssj

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the same without the hype :(

At least I'll be awake to see the Nintendo and the Sony conferences. If Sony's conference fails as much as last year, then it'll make up for the lack of hype tbh.

"But inside this controller, we have added, powerful and elegent system." *frantically tries to control airship*

Sony could be the dark horse of this year's E3. We all remember last year's performance!

I would love it to be as side splittingly hilarious again, but I know we can't expect that!

As long as I see Mario Kart Wii and some interesting stuff from Ninty and MS I'll be happy

They have quite alot.

Peter Jackson's Halo Project.

Rare's projects including Banjo. New Perfect Dark?

Halo Wars.

Halo 3.

Lost Odyessey and more Mistwalker titles.

Halo 3.

Splinter Cell Conviction.

New chips.

Live evolution and Live for Windows.

Thats just me guessing, but it won't be weak.

What sites are doing a public live webcast of the nintendo conference

i think ign is doing one but i'm not sure if you need a paid membership or not

So far I know of 1UP and GameSpot, with the mention of G4 in this thread (although I think they're only showing it on their US TV channel).

It looks as though you're right about needing paid Insider membership for IGN, meaning it'll be very nice for those that have it.

"But inside this controller, we have added, powerful and elegent system." *frantically tries to control airship*

It's exhilerating. Inspiring.

*Boring shot of rhino*

They have quite alot.

Peter Jackson's Halo Project.

Rare's projects including Banjo. New Perfect Dark?

Halo Wars.

Halo 3.

Lost Odyessey and more Mistwalker titles.

Halo 3.

Splinter Cell Conviction.

New chips.

Live evolution and Live for Windows.

Thats just me guessing, but it won't be weak.

You're guessing they're going to unveil Halo 3 twice?! What a bold strategy on their part.

Are there any official Nintendo conference videos going round yet? Or hasn't it started ¬_¬

GIANT ENEMY CRAB!

IF HE SHOWS UP!

It's exhilerating. Inspiring.

*Boring shot of rhino*

You're guessing they're going to unveil Halo 3 twice?! What a bold strategy on their part.

Are there any official Nintendo conference videos going round yet? Or hasn't it started ¬_¬

IF HE SHOWS UP!

I'm gonna beat you; and it's gonna hurt!...because....I dunno...

Not meaning to be pedantic here, but how is that ironic?

well it is a Nintendo forum? And arent most of the people here hoping Nintendo have the best E3?

Oh the irony!!

:rolleyes:

Anyways, wheres the best place to get streaming, ie most reliable place so it wont crash on me?

where is everyone intending on tuning in?

Just over 5 hours until we get Some Banjo kazooie and Halo Goodness. What are you guys doing until then? I'm going to watch That Night of the museum film then most haunted then some dragon ball gt lol

Just over 5 hours until we get Some Banjo kazooie and Halo Goodness. What are you guys doing until then? I'm going to watch That Night of the museum film then most haunted then some dragon ball gt lol

a) I'm not particularly bothered about another Halo

b) You could always participate in that mario Strikers league you entered unless you have a reason to stop you playing for now and I missed it.