N-Europe

Subway

Ant-Shimmin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said this before, and I'll say it again, subways are shit, I can, and do, make much better sandwiches myself.

have to agree, subway is just a tarted up mcdonalds, all this bollocks about it being fresh and stuff, I have a mate who works there and the meat etc... sits in shrink wrapped packets on shelves for just as long as packed meat does it supermarkets...same with the lettuce etc...which sits out on the counter for ages....

having said that I do go sometimes and like southwest chipotle cheese steak with lettuce, tomatoes, sweetcorn and olives!

I've said this before, and I'll say it again, subways are shit, I can, and do, make much better sandwiches myself.

Theyre a good alternative if your in a hurry and dont want mystery meat from McDonalds all the time.

I favor the Tuna and Mayo sub, with a thick layer of tomatoes, and a lil oil and vinegar

You don't know shit, which coincidentally is what a subway tastes like compared to one of my masterpieces.

I'll have to try them one day...;)

But Subways are far from shit, they make very tasty butties, not too expensive and pretty fast at doing them as well...

I'll have to try them one day...;)

But Subways are far from shit, they make very tasty butties, not too expensive and pretty fast at doing them as well...

They are missing two vital ingredients though which can make or break a sandwich, love and care.

@rokhead: So what does love and care taste of?

It doesn't taset of anything, it just makes everything else taste better.

I doin't even want to know what Elements of love and care you refer to....:(

Of course not, you probably put as much effort in to your sandwiches as the average subway employee, i.e: bugger all. That's when they aren't wanking and pissing in to the ingredients.

It doesn't taset of anything, it just makes everything else taste better.

Of course not, you probably put as much effort in to your sandwiches as the average subway employee, i.e: bugger all.

I just can't imagine someone putting love and care into a sandwhich....How???

I'm very much the plain eater. I don't eat many vegetables, like I said in another topic, if I wanted to eat a leaves I have a perfectly good tree to use. Cress? Fuck that, I've got grass [not the bullshit drug]

So were I to go to Subway I'd order a cheese or chicken whatever with all the shite taken out. I'm not paying high on a fiver for a cheese baguette.

I went there this morning for like the first time in ages, got me a sausage (Looked nothing like the classic sausage) and egg (Slightly egg looking) which were kindly heated up in the microwave :S.

And for what? £4.00! If i wasn't so lazy i'd have walked to Greggs and got 2 tuna baguettes for that price.

Anyway my favourite combo would have to be Tuna Mayo on the basic roll thing. I dunno what its called.

I went there this morning for like the first time in ages, got me a sausage (Looked nothing like the classic sausage) and egg (Slightly egg looking) which were kindly heated up in the microwave :S.

And for what? £4.00!

That sounds rank.