N-Europe

WWE Superstar Chris Benoit and family found dead

Jimmy3000

R.I.P????

No chance unless it means rest in pieces. someone who does that deserves to rot in hell.

what a ****.

If he has killed his wife and son then I totally agree!

fuck you!!! show some fucking respect...prick

r.i.p benoit you will be missed :(

man this sucks been a fan of benoits since the old ecw days somewhat 12 years or so ago

RIP?! A murderer, RIP? I tell ya what, let's hope Harold fucking Shipman is resting in peace too eh?! Show him some respect? That's more or less the same fucking thing!

Idiot!

...sorry if I've broken rules here, but I felt something strong had to be said!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(CSI At The Crime Scene)

Sarah: So What do you think happend here?

Grissom: Well it was Stone Cold Murder, but not by Steve Austin...

*Who are You Plays*

Genius! Absolutely genius!

...I feel bad for laughing!

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=25120&p=1

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/more/06/25/wrestler.dead.ap/index.html?cnn=yes

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitupdate

Apparently he killed his wife on the saterday and then his son on the sunday before killing himself on monday. Thats some seriosuly f up stuff, i cant think of a much worse crmie a man can commit than killing his wife and seven year old son.... And stayin in the house with the body's for 2 days... there has got to be something up with this, did he go insane or something?? Drugs or steriods?? WWE has removed all the tributes and chris benoit content from its site now.

This is something you would see on some channel 5 program worlds worst murderers or something. No respect at all for the guy if this is all true..

Its front page news on cnn.com aswell

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=25120&p=1

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/more/06/25/wrestler.dead.ap/index.html?cnn=yes

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitupdate

Apparently he killed his wife on the saterday and then his son on the sunday before killing himself on monday. Thats some seriosuly f up stuff, i cant think of a much worse crmie a man can commit than killing his wife and seven year old son.... And stayin in the house with the body's for 2 days... there has got to be something up with this, did he go insane or something?? Drugs or steriods?? WWE has removed all the tributes and chris benoit content from its site now.

This is something you would see on some channel 5 program worlds worst murderers or something. No respect at all for the guy if this is all true..

Its front page news on cnn.com aswell

What I want to know is what drove him to such extremes???

Would that reason be possibly understandble????...I don't think it would be, disgrace ful, having said that the torture his mind must of been through..

Eugh What the fuck....It boggles my mind...

ok just been told that he strangled his wife and smothered his son. he later hung himself.

so um yea was hoping he wasnt responible and there was some other explaination.

so i apoligize to mike-zim

you guys are right hes a murderer :( just as a wrestling fan you dont want it to be true you know

There was nothing ever wrong with the fake Vince death. TV shows kill off characters all of the time, and this was no different.

As for Benoit, easy to damn him to hell. One has to wonder why he did it. I'm not excusing murder, but there's a reason things like this happen. I was never a big fan of Benoit either, so don't accuse me of defending him because I'm a fan.

RIP his wife and kid. As for Benoit, I'll reserve judgement. Maybe he was just an ass hole, or maybe theres more to it.

RIP his wife and kid. As for Benoit, I'll reserve judgement. Maybe he was just an ass hole, or maybe theres more to it.

Even if there is more to it, I don't think the kid would have done anything to justify being murdered.

First Eddie Guerrero and now Chris Benoit? WWE wrestlers aren't fairing that well these days...

Even if there is more to it, I don't think the kid would have done anything to justify being murdered.

First Eddie Guerrero and now Chris Benoit? WWE wrestlers aren't fairing that well these days...

I bet neither his wife nor kid deserved to die, but that's not my point. My point is, sometimes people just do something fucked up which may be totally out of character, and who knows what brought this on. Maybe he was just an asshole, and I'm uncovering something which isn't there.

I bet neither his wife nor kid deserved to die, but that's not my point. My point is, sometimes people just do something fucked up which may be totally out of character, and who knows what brought this on. Maybe he was just an asshole, and I'm uncovering something which isn't there.

Nah, I agree with you. There must be a reason as to why he would kill his family. Maybe we'll never know.

It's not about justification. It's about sometimes people just losing it, and doing something bad.

My theory is, he was suffering from some sort of undiagnosed mental illness, and snapped. We'll probably never know.

Damn that's really sad. Although I am laughing slightly at the thought of Chris Benoit german suplexing his wife through a glass coffee table.

Ah now common... a woman and a 7 year old kid has died... it's not wrestling when it's real life. I'm all up for jokes and such.. but.

Seriously, I don't think I'll come back to this thread because the lack of humanity and respect is pretty disheartening...

The Atlanta-Journal Constitution, while updating their coverage of the Benoit family tragedy, reported that Nancy Benoit filed for divorce and an order of protection in May 2003.

In the divorce petition, Nancy Benoit alleged that Chris Benoit, "lost his temper and threatened to strike the petitioner and cause extensive damage to the home and personal belongings of the parties, including furniture and furnishings. Petitioner is in reasonable fear for petitioner's own safety and that of the minor child."

A judge issued a restraining order against Benoit and barred him from entering the family home. Nancy Benoit asked the court to dismiss the petition in August of that year. The couple later reconciled, celebrating together in the ring following Benoit's WWE World championship win at Wrestlemania XX.

Autopsies in the deaths of The Benoits and their seven year old son Daniel are scheduled for today in Decatur, Georgia.

Jesus, I couldn't believe the news when I heard it. Double murder suicide. Why? What the hell happened to the guy? He was someone I respected. I loved his work. Now we can never looked at him the same. He is a murderer and you can't respect that. No way.

Why did he have to take his wife and sons life? Take your own don't take others with you. It's unacceptable. I just can't understand.

just watched the press conferance, shocking stuff. The wife was found bound by her feet and wrists and the son was killed in his own bed. The time between the first murder and his death was atleast one day and anabolic steriods + medication were found in the house...

Damnit, i'm so conflicted right now, on one side i'm upset and sadded at the loss of Chris Benoit, he wasn't one of my favourite "characters" (refering to his acting skills) in the WWE but he was one of the best "in-ring" performers ever and always produced a great match.

But all this about him having killed his wife and son, I can't believe it, maybe it just hasn't fully sunk in for me yet.

Just read an article where the police seem o be suggesting that steroids could have played a factor, maybe he OD'd and when a bit crazy, which might explain why he would kill his Wife and son over the weekend and wait till Monday to hang himself, maybe it took him that long to "recover" from the steroids and realise what had happened.

Then unable to face what he had done he hung himself

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!