N-Europe

Someone intimidating needed

Sanchez

I'm a pussy, and I hate getting angry and shouting at people, so I need someone to do it for me, please. Demon have limited my internet to 10Kps again for downloading too much for the second consecutive month, personally, I can not live under these conditions, and I was put under them a little unjustly so I'm requesting someone that can make them reverse their descisions.

I hope rokhed replies to this thread, his avatar alone was enough to intimidate me.

Eh, title should be "intimidation"

2Mb right? I might just do that. Better to have a 2mb connection, it's pretty rare that i come across something that I need urgently enough to download at 660Kbps.

I just looked at their website and it looks like they don't do 2MB anymore, so It might not be an option.

Do they have any kind of Unlimited plan? Surely you could just transfer to one if they do. If not then how were you put under those conditions unjustly? If they changed the terms of contract after you became a customer then you should be entitled to cancel for free

Is switch a mod? What's going on.
McPhee/Switch has been a mod for some time now, but that's got precisely nothing to do with this thread....

Sanchez, do it man. Get over it. All you have to do is put in a phone number, that's the only part you have to will, the rest of it comes automatically after that so you have no choice but to speak.

On the other hand I don't get what you're so angry about... they're within their rights with the contract? You should've just downloaded less, or changed to a more appropriate service :/

2Mb right? I might just do that. Better to have a 2mb connection, it's pretty rare that i come across something that I need urgently enough to download at 660Kbps.

I just looked at their website and it looks like they don't do 2MB anymore, so It might not be an option.

It was 2mb a while ago, I think it's been upgraded to 8mb now.

Sanchez, do it man. Get over it. All you have to do is put in a phone number, that's the only part you have to will, the rest of it comes automatically after that so you have no choice but to speak.

On the other hand I don't get what you're so angry about... they're within their rights with the contract? You should've just downloaded less, or changed to a more appropriate service :/

This is the best service they offer. It's unlimited. With a fair use policy. I don't get angry on the phone, and I already talked and complained to two of their CS guys. The lower levels have no control, the limitation is all done automatically.

"Someone intimidation needed?"

Colour me crazy, but I believe it looks better as it is.

Yeah, I read the title again wrong, wrote what i thought it should be, then realised it was fine the first time. I couldn't be assed taking away the comment but I guess if I had done so I would have saved myself time instead of writing this reply.

Do they have any kind of Unlimited plan? Surely you could just transfer to one if they do. If not then how were you put under those conditions unjustly? If they changed the terms of contract after you became a customer then you should be entitled to cancel for free

They don't. I feel I was put under them unjustly because this is my second consecutive month under limitation. They did not send me any kind of notice for either of them and I assumed that while I was under limitation, they wouldn't count it for next month. During my month of limitation I downloaded 64GB. (their limit is 60). And I feel that limiting me again for a 5% extra download over the limit, without a proper explanation of how it works isn't fair to me.

I really don't know what you expect me to do.

I want you to phone them pretending to be me, bitching at them until they a)remove the limitation

b) move me to a truly unlimited 2Mb plan or

c) cancel my contract early (which should finish in december)