N-Europe

Is Batman A Superhero Or Not?

Fierce_LiNk

Someone who has no powers is usually defined as "Peak Human"

Batman is WAY beyond "Peak Human" he's done some impossible things, there was a site with examples but i can't find it right now. He's definitely a superhero and most likely has some sort of power that hasn't been revealed yet

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m Batman

I'm Sparti...no, wait a sec...I'm Batman!

I think Batman is a superhero, mainly because he can be a hero, without having to rely on some special powers. Now that really is super. I'd like to see how superman did with out his x-ray vision, his ability to fly, his super strength, or his super speed...:indeed:

LOL This thread reminds of the conversation round the campfire by the lads in the film 'Stand By Me' - where they are discussing such topics as "Who would win in a fight between superman and mighty mouse" etc.

classic stuff :D

That film is one of my favourite films of all time. :)

I stand by my claim that he is a superhero. Defiant to the end! :D

In all honesty, I don't think he is, just an elite human of sorts. If it weren't for his millions would he even be that?

(He'd still be incredibly hard, yes. His gadgets are probably 1/3 of his actual abilities. The rest are his training/skills and his intelligence)

In all honesty, I don't think he is, just an elite human of sorts. If it weren't for his millions would he even be that?

But, isn't it a bit 'wrong' to say that? Think about Spiderman.

"well, if you took away the fact he got bitten by a radioactive spider, therefore meaning he has no webslinging abilities and enhancements, he's a pussy really!"

But, isn't it a bit 'wrong' to say that? Think about Spiderman.

"well, if you took away the fact he got bitten by a radioactive spider, therefore meaning he has no webslinging abilities and enhancements, he's a pussy really!"

Well it was technically an invalid comment anyway, but for the reason above.

Well it was technically an invalid comment anyway, but for the reason above.

No it wasn't, Spiderman has abilites way beyond anything money could buy. Batman on the other hand, strip off his lycra suit, his fancy car and toy gadgets and your left with nothing more than a street fighter. Hardly a super hero.

No it wasn't, Spiderman has abilites way beyond anything money could buy. Batman on the other hand, strip off his lycra suit, his fancy car and toy gadgets and your left with nothing more than a street fighter. Hardly a super hero.

Sorry but thats wrong. Hes skilled in like literally hundreds of fighting styles, hes a genius etc etc.

Hes significantly more than a petit street fighter.

Sorry but thats wrong. Hes skilled in like literally hundreds of fighting styles, hes a genius etc etc.

Hes significantly more than a petit street fighter.

perhaps, but he is NO superhero.