N-Europe

Bioshock

KKOB

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want the Collectors Edition but I can't fathom (or justify) paying £50 for a videogame, no matter how many wonderful extras I get.

Awwww I wanna Big Daddy Figure.

I'd get the faceplate one but the Faceplate on PLAY is kinda lame

I want this one. eBay? 910343123_677155c562.jpg?v=0

I really want the Collectors Edition but I can't fathom (or justify) paying £50 for a videogame, no matter how many wonderful extras I get.

Awwww I wanna Big Daddy Figure.

I'd get the faceplate one but the Faceplate on PLAY is kinda lame

I want this one. eBay? 910343123_677155c562.jpg?v=0

Way i see it is i'm paying £15 extra for the awesome tin, soundtrack, making of dvd and figure.

Makes me feel better.

Yeah Im the same at the moment, just looks like another FPS game to me. Again, like Mass Effect, despite not feeling anything for the game I will probably pick it up regardless.

I'm not that excited about this game, but if I have the cash when it comes out, I'll probably pick it up.

I've got a feeling that this might disappoint when it eventually comes out, all the previews seem to be desperately trying to like it but aren't that enthusiastic by the end. I Hope I'm wrong though.

First page is fun to read now :D

Theres no multiplayer in this game, right? Might get it on PC, a lot cheaper :smile:

£10 cheaper = a lot?

No multiplayer-which i am happy about. Probably what has made the single player so highly polished.

Oh man.

Just when I was forgetting you were a scary gayman. :grin:

Don't we get the giant square box that the US has?

BioshockCE_qjpreviewth.jpg?115601

That one.

Well it's in the pic on the gameplay site so i assume so yes, only way of fitting it all in. Very similar to the LOTR extended edition boxsets.

Oh, and yes i am a scary gay man, a scary 40 year old gay man into S&M, leather and watersports-but thats besides the point.

When does money get taken out of your account for Preorders at Gameplay? Never got a game from the internet before it's been released-if that makes sense . . .

OH.

MY.

WORD.

This could very well be the best game i have ever played. Plasmids <3 Guns <3 Big Daddies <3 creepy fucked up splicers <3

The sound effects are so god damn amazing, as is every aspect of design i've saw in the demo. Seriously gorgeous, intro has some amazing set pieces, i imagine after they've done introducing you to the game you can roam pretty freely. Love the audio logs, love the voice acting.

HATE HATE HATE that it's not out for a few more weeks, but really glad i'm getting the limited edition.

I can't see Halo 3 topping this in terms of experiences and immersion, nor any other 360 game this year.