N-Europe

Desktop Tower Defence

ReZourceman

You're a cock ReZ, a pure straight up cock. WHY DID YOU BUMPED THIS THREAD! You now owe me half a wendesday, damn you!

Checking out the scores though, and my maps(I was checking yours, too :D) and I've seen that apparently last year I managed to get like 7k on hard?? I really don't recall it though, might try and recreate it with my map's setup!

EDIT:Now I'm even more confused, my setup from that one looks to be somewhat illegal?

http://www.handdrawngames.com/DesktopTD/Maps/4796022.gif

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I've tried loads of times at that aswell. I just don't see how anyone can make it right to the end. I can get to the 70's, but flying ones knock me right out.

Same here, I get to about 70 with everything upgraded to the max and still those flying bastards are not in the deep trouble I foresaw them to be.

*joins the club* the flying ones are serious trouble - the squirters are basically useless against them even 5-starred.

edit: they don't let you keep your layouts on the 10k if you lose, so here's as close as I got - only my 2nd attempt (i did a prt scrn when I knew I was nearly done for, I died on 80)

dtt_scrn.png

• 3 months later...