N-Europe

Soul Calibur IV

Retro_Link

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is all well and good but is there any info on how you can customise their move sets? I don't want 3 really shoddy move sets that I wouldn't touch with a ten foot barge pole.

Yeah good point. I think it have to be done using some kind of branching tree/points system to stop player creating uber unbeatable characters.

New screens

b080.jpg

b081.jpg

b082.jpg

b083.jpg

b087.jpg

b088.jpg

b089.jpg

b090.jpg

b091.jpg

b092.jpg

b093.jpg

b094.jpg

b095.jpg

b096.jpg

Online Details:

* Online will be handled by the same team that worked on Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection's online component. T5DR was a test round for both Soul Calibur IV and Tekken 6 to help produce a lag-free experience for both titles

* Uses a 'Active Matching BattleSystem' (AMB).

* AMB works as a kind of 'King of the Hill'.

* Gauge at bottom of the screen will tell you who is up to fight

* You begin with 199 seconds on the timer.

* When an opponent is defeated, they are kicked to the back of the gauge.

* Timer keeps ticking down limiting their chance to get another go.

* Staying in is going to be tough as you don't replenish health when a new opponent enters.

* Will replenish health if you've knocked out enough people (isn't entirely clear as to how many or if it's when you start back at person 1).

* You will be begin the next round where you were on the previous (on the edge for instance) which can have the next opponent ring you out.

Soul Calibur 4 (PS3) -- 6.7GB Install + 2GB Save

Save data = 2048MB+

Game data = 6700MB+

global.yesasia.com

Unbelievable! I have no problems with games installing before I can play them but taking up half of my hard drive!

I still don't know whether to get this or not. My mate is now so I'm leaning towards picking it up.

And game.co.uk have an exclusive case (I'm not likely to put a SC faceplate on my 360), plus fast, early deliveries and double reward points.

Of course it's a month off yet, so much better deals may spring up.

I ordered the 360 Hori Arcade stick over the weekend for this game. 360 pad is no good for fighting games!

yeah I'm gonna order the ps3 hori stick closer to when this comes out....

whens it out end of july or is it into august?