Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That bloke out of Status Quo is coming up with the goods...

As is that other **** with the shit hair...

Sack Benitez....

;)

In All seriousness though we were awesome, I know it's only Derby but games like this we really should be winning by goal scoring margins like 7-0 to even be considered as title contenders..

Arbeloa is possibly so far our player of the season he is awesome seriously, alot more Versitile then Riise

Babel got an incredible goal and will only get better

Torres got a couple which will do his confidence the world of good

Kuyt was awesome as ever, just needs a goal or two

Voronin, what more can I say, Came on a free and is incredible

All without Carra and Stevie G....

Please tell me that the "Lol" means that you're joking.

Yeah, I was joking. He used to be alright, but where is he now? Didn't he go to sunderland or somewhere? Shows how bad England's injury problems are. Shame Crouch is suspended.

3-1 Arsenal v Pompey now.

Yeah, I was joking. He used to be alright, but where is he now? Didn't he go to sunderland or somewhere? Shows how bad England's injury problems are. Shame Crouch is suspended.

3-1 Arsenal v Pompey now.

He went to Birmingham City *spit*, then he went to Wigan Athletic. He's still there now.

He went to Birmingham City *spit*, then he went to Wigan Athletic. He's still there now.

Of course, silly me. I knew he was at Wigan at some point, but for some reason I had the idea that he'd wound up at Sunderland. Must have been someone else I was thinking of. Ah yeah, Andy Cole went there.

well if heskey was in the negland squad, clearly this nation has hit rock bottom with regards to hte national football team. he actually played in the world cup didnt he?

lol

Every single striker that Emile Heskey has played with has been in admiration of him

Every single manager he has had has had admiration of him.

He isn't a bad player at all, granted he should of scored more for the likes of us than he had done.

But maybe thats down to managers playing him on the LM. Houllier has come out on many a time in the past stating Heskey just never believed in himself, which is true.

He is a player who breeds off confidence and was magnificent in the years 2000-2002, he has never really reliased his potential.

But I don't think he is a bad as player as people make out.

It's more down the fact the tabloids love a scape goat and the fans ejaculate more sperm off jokes regarding him than anything.

It's a very similar situation for the likes of David James, Peter Crouch etc

I'm not saying he was a world beater by any stretch of the imagination but don't belittle a player thats been at the top end of Football for a good few years now.

Go on Big 'Em!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!