Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

Oh... OK, misread how you meant that ;).

I'm on the fence for todays match, This Martin Jol speculation is crap (Good thing Spurs apologised for it),and I would like him to stay, but I can't hope for too many good things for the White side of North London, that wouldn't be right. A draw would suit me fine.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off and running, good to see :) Alot of luck with the handball decision not going Spurs's way, but you need that. Hopefully this will build the confidence of the whole camp and bring on a nice run of positive results. Great strike by Nani.

Hobs, Wondering what's your opinion on having to play Nani due to injuries/suspensions?

Ummm isnt that sort of obvious Fresh? And im a United fan, I dont see it from the Spurs perspective!

So yeah its lucky for us

I'm a utd fan, however I was talking to Dyson.

Aye, I'm almost glad we are yet to see Anderson. I think he may see most of this season from the bench maybe a 10-20 minute run out now and again. He's going to need to work hard, get his head down and focus for a couple of years and reach his potential.

Am I the only person that thought Robinson way too far off his line when Nani Scored?

Good goal none the less, some dodgy decisons and Spurs where VERY Unlucky...

United only two points behind us, but we have Derby Next at home, hopefully we can get a few goals in, Torres although he looks awesome needs to be putting some of these chances away...

well id be honerd to be compared to maradona.

ps. nani to replace giggs next season if he can settle. great crosser of the ball.

our future team should be like this...

Foster

----- rio vidic evra

ronaldo hargraves carrick/anderson Nani

Tevez Roony

scholes and giggs will make space for anderson and nani, they should be great teachers for them. Anderson can actually play in same positions as ronaldinho (left or behind the stricker).

let the revolution begin.

Ronaldinho is class, but he isnt that good. If I am totally honest, I am not even sure if he would even be that much of a hit in the premiership as he is very lazy at times. Only reason he would be valued that highly, would be because of marketing reasons cos as a player he is not worth any more then 25 million imo

He's only valued that because of his buyout clause, but I definitely agree no player should be worth more than £25 million. I also agree that I think he wouldn't fit in at Chelsea, especially if its not Jose making the decision to buy him, looks Ambramovich's last super star buy against the managers will.

And as for the spuds yesterday, I think it was a hand ball, and they were unlucky not to get the penalty. But they deserve all the bad luck they get. :P Man Utd, the lesser of two evils in my opinion.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!