Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sissoko drives me insane, especially when he gets loads of praise off everyone. Like you say hes a good tackler but watching him do anything else is liking watching a kid playing football.

I know what you mean, all the praise baffles me. Like I said, he can tackle, that much is clear... but I wish he could control the ball and pass it well and everything else a professional footballer should be capable of.

Still, having depth is handy, and Rafa likes him... so we'll keep the faith in the big lummox. ^^

A Game at a time

3 Points at a difficult place, still think we haven't found our top Gear...

I think a home game v the whipping Boys (Derby) will be a game to really kick us off...

If we're going to start calling the Stadium Light a difficult place to get three points then I'm not going to return to this topic.

Should be easy 3 points for any of the top four, not necessarily the actual outcome, but it should be thought of as a place you go to win a match.

If we're going to start calling the Stadium Light a difficult place to get three points then I'm not going to return to this topic.

Should be easy 3 points for any of the top four, not necessarily the actual outcome, but it should be thought of as a place you go to win a match.

Agreed. Sunderland are relegation material. :heh:

Lets see if arsenal find it so "easy". :indeed:

Forum Bragging Rights says Arsenal will not Win their this season :)

Well looks like weve lost Hyypia and Carra for second leg against Toulouse, and of course we just sold Paletta. Wonder who will be covering.

Probably means, Arbeloa switches inside with Agger, Riise LB and Finnan Sticks to the right.

We could of done with Heinze now.....:indeed:

Forum Bragging Rights says Arsenal will not Win their this season :)

You're probably right, I've probably jinxed us. But my point was regardless of the final result, it's a place where teams who think they can win the league go to win, and technically should be a comfortable win.

You're probably right, I've probably jinxed us. But my point was regardless of the final result, it's a place where teams who think they can win the league go to win, and technically should be a comfortable win.

Yeah but so SHould Pompey away, and Man City Away but Man Utd Struggled....

Comparing Sunderland away to Pompey away is stupid and I would hope you know that. Portsmouth home record is awesome especialy against the big 4.

Agreed 100%. Portsmouth away is one of the hardest fixtures you could have after the top 4.

And the fact that you play the sinfully boring football of all time.

Jesus, does everyone seriously fucking think we're Middlesbrough!

Yes, they do think that!

But,

No, we are not!

I have never been to Villa Park and watched a boring match, not even the 1-1 draw against Bolton was that drab.

Fulham is pretty hard to defeat at Craven Cottage... I think that the fact they've stayed up the past two seasons just due to their home form proves that (kind of). (And I don't know why I came here to talk about Fulham!)

And Fresh, that was pretty mean :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!