Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds stupid, but when do Chelsea start getting put into draw for carling cup?

Also Chelsea to win against liverpool woo nice predictions Hobbz :p

Third round. And we spanked you at Anfield twice last season, I'm confident we'll do it again on sunday.

HOW VERY DARE YOU POST VIDEOS OF LIVERPOOLS NEW STADIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I should be ashamed of myself. Nice to see the club providing some professional looking material though, instead of those shocking renders they released a few weeks ago.

Hmm, apparently me and 4000 others in the east stand will have black and white streamers to throw when the teams come out tomorrow. Not sure about that, I think it's just at the limit of what I'd accept and think looked pretty good. However, any further stupid shit like

-Music when a team scores

-Cheerleaders

-Fireworks

-Boro style foam hands

-Fuckwits in mascot costumes

And I think it's time to remind Sam that stuff belongs at no-mark teams like Bolton and Watford (Although Watford get points for their fireworks sparking out some wifey in the stand)

England Team announced today:

Robinson (Tottenham), James (Portsmouth), Carson (Liverpool, on loan at Aston Villa),

Richards (Manchester City), Brown (Manchester United), Ferdinand (Manchester United), Terry (Chelsea), Ashley Cole (Chelsea), Campbell (Portsmouth), Taylor (Newcastle), Neville (Everton), Shorey (Reading),

Beckham (LA Galaxy), Gerrard (Liverpool), Lampard (Chelsea), Joe Cole (Chelsea), Wright-Phillips (Chelsea), Carrick (Manchester United), Barry (Aston Villa), Downing (Middlesbrough), Dyer (West Ham), Hargreaves (Manchester United)

Smith (Newcastle), Owen (Newcastle), Crouch (Liverpool), Bent (Tottenham), Johnson (Everton), Defoe (Tottenham).

James and Campbell recalled and rightly so.