N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For crying out pigging loud. I'd rather have Conzer talk about Leeds for a while rather than all of this new Liverpool stadium stuff. It's a nice looking render and all, but christ, it's all a bit jumping the gun, I think.

To be honest, I'm probably rooting for Tottenham next season to come in and nick third spot from Liverpool and Arsenal. It would prove you don't need a fancy new stadium to compete.

If we didn't argue about stuff like this Conzer would have us all talking about Leeds fucking United. :shakehead

Ah Fields, I lolled!

For crying out pigging loud. I'd rather have Conzer talk about Leeds for a while rather than all of this new Liverpool stadium stuff.

Hmm might just have an ould natter bout Leeds so!

It's a nice looking render and all, but christ, it's all a bit jumping the gun, I think.

That was exactly what I was trying to say earlier on - can we all move past the whole "Liverpool have a computer image of a future stadium out" now please children??

united won 3-0 against Guangzhou, not the best of teams but people are stating comparisons betwen nani and ronaldo. scored a class goal.

fergie is also doing alot of good by allowing young british players to get a run out and some have done well for themselves.

oh..

*jizz stain* :p

You've just saved me typing about London's good transport links. Thanks

Incredibly overloaded transport links, even with the congestion change. No brainer for me that it should have been central, at least it would mean fans from all over the country don't have to slum it in the grubby shit hole that is the vast majority of Lahndaan Taahn.

Incredibly overloaded transport links, even with the congestion change. No brainer for me that it should have been central, at least it would mean fans from all over the country don't have to slum it in the grubby shit hole that is the vast majority of Lahndaan Taahn.

QFT

Finally on something BlueStar says

Yup, London, the capital city is a grubby shit hole.... :-/ So much worse to live in London then lets say Liverpool, Manchester or Newcastle..... Yup.... :-/

Honestly, like I said around 20% of Englands population live in London alone.... Because of this putting the stadium in the center of England does not make things even... It just means the fewer people living in central England have an easier journey to the stadium. :-/ People up north will have to travel a shorter distance, but, the theoretical 20% of England fans from London will have to travel further. :-/

Then there is transport for away fans for whom it is a hell of a lot easier to get to London. :-/

I beg to differ it's near enough Impossible to get to London, I've been numerous times to Fulham, Arsenal, West Ham, Charlton and it's taken us a few hours tro get out of the city.

Cardiff On the other hand was incredible, you had the police telling you to do 100mph on the motorway..

Cardiff FTW!

I beg to differ it's near enough Impossible to get to London, I've been numerous times to Fulham, Arsenal, West Ham, Charlton and it's taken us a few hours tro get out of the city.

Cardiff On the other hand was incredible, you had the police telling you to do 100mph on the motorway..

Cardiff FTW!

Cardiff has a great atmosphere but that's because there's 50,000 fans clogging up all the streets.

Cardiff has a great atmosphere but that's because there's 50,000 fans clogging up all the streets.

It only got like that when you got near the ground, Outside it granted their was alot of fans, but I the castle ground where good to lounge around and mingle with other fans.

Same with the pubs...

And this is coming from someone from Newcastle...

Hmmm difference is, is that out of the notable united fans on ere (Platty, Me, Fierce Link etc.) we dont sit around ejaculating over every little news story revolving around the club. If news broke that Liverpool had fired the Toilet Cleaner, you would be making a debate over it.

You really take dickriding to a new levels - at times, Ant.

You dont seem to understand when you dick ride. Making 15 posts on Liverpools new stadium, regurgitating the same details again, again and again is not an opinion it is called getting carried away.

You just come across quite insecure in the process. Its like you make all these Liverpool related posts to try and prove what a "great" fan you are to everybody. Posting 15 crowd songs, questioning other peoples support like your Liverpools version of John Mr. Pompey Westwood and pretending you have inside contacts with the club - all of it just gets a bit over the top.

Thats the impression I get. I accept your opinions, I dont accept your dickriding. Cos it is getting very boring in this thread

100% agreed mate.

Some of you are saying it's impossible to get to Wembley cos it's in London blah blah and all that rubbish but in actual fact Wembley is in Middlesex.

Train links are good from all areas, overground, underground and by car there is no congestion charge as its not in central London it's in Middlesex!

As they say all routes lead to London and as Middlesex is on the way to London (if you're coming from up north/midlands) it is easy as pie to get to. (They also sell pie in wembley)

The only dick riding that goes on in this thread is Hobz on someone who I have a arguement with..

Bless:yay:

Besides I casn't get over how much football is going to be on on a saturday

11 Hours of Live Football from all round Europe if you get the full package, Setanta and Sky

(L)

Yup, London, the capital city is a grubby shit hole.... :-/
I know, it's sad isn't it? Have to go there for work a fair bit sadly :/ Someone needs to give the place a bloody good scrub. Even the nice bits tend to be only a few steps away from squalor.
So much worse to live in London then lets say Liverpool, Manchester or Newcastle..... Yup.... :-/

Definitely rather live here on the coast, alongside the beauty of northumberland, the lake district etc than choking in London, yeah. It's not too bad staying there for the odd week for work, but I couldn't live there. I could live in Manchester, nice place especially in the city centre. Would be living there now if I hadn't settled down with a girl from my hometown after uni, arranged to move there with a few mates. Not too sure about Liverpool though - only really seen the area around football grounds and on that basis I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole, but it's not usually the best way to judge a city. Been all around London though and I couldn't hack it.

Imagine I could move down there and work in White City if I asked my bosses but I'd rather stay here, ta.

Have you been to Newcastle? Had some cockney folks up not too long ago and they seemed amazed we didn't live in a two-up-two down with a whippet and a pigeon loft.

Honestly, like I said around 20% of Englands population live in London

And around 80% of people do not live in London.

Putting in in London does make sense though in a way though. You know you'll get a full capacity of Liverpool, Newcastle or Man U fans even if you put it on the moon, but Chelsea couldn't even be arsed to go as far as Manchester to watch a semi-final.

Had a cracking time in Cardiff, much better than previous outings to Wembley.

I know, it's sad isn't it? Have to go there for work a fair bit sadly :/ Someone needs to give the place a bloody good scrub. Even the nice bits tend to be only a few steps away from squalor.

Definitely rather live here on the coast, alongside the beauty of northumberland, the lake district etc than choking in London, yeah. It's not too bad staying there for the odd week for work, but I couldn't live there. I could live in Manchester, nice place especially in the city centre. Would be living there now if I hadn't settled down with a girl from my hometown after uni, arranged to move there with a few mates. Not too sure about Liverpool though - only really seen the area around football grounds and on that basis I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole, but it's not usually the best way to judge a city. Been all around London though and I couldn't hack it

Liverpool's bad rep has always stemmed from the 80's and will continue to do so, it's totally undeserved, it has it's bad places it has its great places Like every city. I know for one I wouldn't change it for the world because only ignorant people think we go around with Moustache's and perms shouting "Alright, Alright" every 5 fucking minutes. And rub hibcaps off cars when as a matter of fact thats just total bullshit.

And yes judging a city by it's football ground is a very bad way to go about it considering Anfield and Walton are major shit holes...I don't blame peoples opinions stemming from them areas.

Liverpool will continue to have this bad rep, and probably won't get rid for a while.

But all I'll say is you read your latest crime statistics and Liverpool comes very low in it, infact some crimes in the likes of Manchester, and London are higher than it is in Liverpool.

I know a few people from Ireland who have lived in the Likes of London, Manchester and have moved to Liverpool for the sake of the football club, and said you won't get any places kinder, more friendly than Liverpool.

Walk through Manchester and London, all you'll get is a evil look and a pop in the nose probably.

I challenge anyone to visit Liverpool and to sample the nightlife, city living and just generally visiting the Liverpool Area, you won't regret it.

I have actually been to liverpool for a night out, it was ok but I still prefer my home town of London. I also went on the beatles tour which I loved.

Anyway that has nothing to do with football.

Didn't liverpool lose to portsmouth on penalties last night? :heh:

I have actually been to liverpool for a night out, it was ok but I still prefer my home town of London. I also went on the beatles tour which I loved.

Anyway that has nothing to do with football.

Didn't liverpool lose to portsmouth on penalties last night? :heh:

I don't think anyone really can say they hate their home town or dislike it unless they lived in a incest village.

Oh and Yes they did, Sack Benitez *Insert Generic Kneejerk Reaction* :(

I don't think anyone really can say they hate their home town or dislike it unless they lived in a incest village.

I used to think Whitley Bay was pretty shit, then I lived in Stoke for 3 years, which is essentially a 3rd world country lost in the middle of England. Stoke doesn't need investment it needs a holy flood.

I used to think Whitley Bay was pretty shit, then I lived in Stoke for 3 years, which is essentially a 3rd world country lost in the middle of England. Stoke doesn't need investment it needs a holy flood.

Reminds me of a girl that I flirted with from Stoke...She then spat in my face and laughed.

I looked at her in a whole different light and never spoke to her again.

Never happens to me much that..

Not girls flirting with me

Just the spitting part...

Lovely

As for the football club, havent they just been promoted?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!