N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

Man Rangers are so dreary to watch. Defend, defend, defend, defend, defend, long ball to fast striker! defend, defend, defend.

Yeah I watched the first half, me and my brother resorted to making random jokes about the Arsenal board to entertain ourselves.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guardian sum the first half up here really:

22 min: Zenit pressure ... Zenit pressure ... Zenit pressure ... Zenit pressure ... Zenit pressure ... hack! Zenit pressure ... Zenit pressure ... Zenit pressure ... Zenit pressure ... Zenit pressure ... hoof! Zenit pressure ... Zenit pressure ... Zenit pressure ... Zenit pressure ... Zenit pressure ... hack!

26 min: Ineffectual Zenit probing ... Ineffectual Zenit probing ... Ineffectual Zenit probing ... Ineffectual Zenit probing ... Ineffectual Zenit probing ... hack hoof bosh!

All I can say is: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!

Not because I'm a Celtic supporter, but because of how Rangers played throughout the entire bleeding tournament.

They got to final by sheer luck. Like Middlesbrough back in 2006, only much less entertaining.

The main news tonight is that in the real big game Hull beat Watford 4-1 so will play Bristol City in the Championship Play-off final. So next season will see two new teams to the Premiership and the possibility of Derby's record not lasting very long!

Hopefully information about tickets will be revealed soon and I'll be able to nab some and enjoy seeing Bristol City win promotion!

All I can say is: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!

Not because I'm a Celtic supporter, but because of how Rangers played throughout the entire bleeding tournament.

They got to final by sheer luck. Like Middlesbrough back in 2006, only much less entertaining.

Agree, look at the teams Rangers played to get to the final and look at the teams Celtic played to get there in 2003. They play the most dreary football.

The main news tonight is that in the real big game Hull beat Watford 4-1 so will play Bristol City in the Championship Play-off final. So next season will see two new teams to the Premiership and the possibility of Derby's record not lasting very long!

Hopefully information about tickets will be revealed soon and I'll be able to nab some and enjoy seeing Bristol City win promotion!

Sweet. I always like it when a new team gets promoted to the Premier League. :smile:

Best team won tonight (UEFA Cup). Zenit deserved to be in the final, Rangers didn't. They had played boring football throughout the whole tournament, getting lucky in the 2nd legs every single time.

Well done, Zenit. Thoroughly deserved.

when celtc beat inter milan in 1967 to win the European Cup it was a victory for football. Last night was the same!

European finals do not come along often. You cant play that defensive style.. Why has no english club gone for Advocatt? His record is excellent..

when celtc beat inter milan in 1967 to win the European Cup it was a victory for football. Last night was the same!

European finals do not come along often. You cant play that defensive style.. Why has no english club gone for Advocatt? His record is excellent..

Because Zenith Petersburg pay Advocaat a vast sum of money and the compensation required to get him would be stupidly big.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/7402185.stm

A very touching interview from Gordon Strachan about Tommy Burns there.

RIP Tommy Burns, a true Celtic legend.

Tommy is a legend. Real Celtic man! great manager and very unlucky not to have won the title. I remember the 1995/1996 season where his celtic team only lost one game but they still never won the league. The football was fantastic!!

pics taken from celtic park earlier. taken from kerrydale street forum

2494129575_0664e1263a_o.jpg

2494133301_34e9e4afd0_o.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!