N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4-4 Spurs vs Chelski :wtf:

Yeah seems like it was a good game. Highlights coming on sky sports 1 in a minute!

United had a nice comfortable win. 2nd half was boring, didnt really do much but bossed the game with a few chances that could have gone in on another day.

But all that matters is the 3 points :)

Good? It was amazing! :D Can't beleive Berby didn't score at the end. What...a...save! Oh and the Keane and Jole Cole goals, must be two of the best of the season.

Isn't it the third home game this season your lot have let in 4?

I wouldn't be too sure on that being amazing.

Isn't it the third home game this season your lot have let in 4?

I wouldn't be too sure on that being amazing.

I couldn't care less at the meoment - it was an amazing game of football chump. We gave Chelsea more than a run for their money. On balance, I think we may have deserved the win - but for some great goalkeeping.

We had nothing to play for but we didn't back down and played some great attacking football. Just need to sort out the defence - Chimbonda and Robinson should go. Both way too unreliable, and Chimbonda jsut can't get back quick enough.

Guest Stefkov

Fucking hell Spurs Chelsea game looked amazing.

I was hoping so much Spurs equalised, the United fans cheering at the end of the United game and Sky not putting up the little Attention bar at the bottom kinda implied they drew.

United game was alright. Nice 3 point lead.

Was a pretty good night for football. :)

A pretty good win over Bolton. Good first half, and we closed up shop in the second. Nani and Tevez could have probably had a hat-trick each, grrr.

But, all credit must go to Ronaldo. He's just too fucking good. I actually didn't think the freekick had gone in...damn my short-sightedness.

Then, to top it off, Chelsea drew 4 all with Spurs. Great match, I love watching two teams just go at each other. And, that late equaliser from Robbie Keane, sublime finish.

Unbelieveable, Jeff!

All I was singing last night was

"Anderson son son,

He's better than Kleberson,

Anderson son son,

He's our midfield magician,

To the left,

To the right,

To the samba beat tonight,

He is class with a brass

And he shits on Fabregas."

Then I had to drive home at 1 in the morning. Wasn't so nice.

Provisional England Squad to play France:

Goalkeepers: James (Portsmouth), Carson (Aston Villa), Kirkland (Wigan)

Defenders: Bridge (Chelsea), A Cole (Chelsea), Johnson (Portsmouth), Terry (Chelsea), Brown (Man Utd), Lescott (Everton), Ferdinand (Man Utd), Wheater (Middlesbrough), Woodgate (Tottenham), Upson (West Ham)

Midfielders: Barry (Aston Villa), Young (Aston Villa), Bentley (Blackburn), J Cole (Chelsea), Lampard (Chelsea), Wright-Phillips (Chelsea), Beckham (Los Angeles Galaxy), Gerrard (Liverpool), Hargreaves (Man Utd), Downing (Middlesbrough), Jenas (Tottenham)

Forwards: Walcott (Arsenal), Agbonlahor (Aston Villa), Crouch (Liverpool), Rooney (Man Utd), Owen (Newcastle), Defoe (Portsmouth).

All I was singing last night was

"Anderson son son,

He's better than Kleberson,

Anderson son son,

He's our midfield magician,

To the left,

To the right,

To the samba beat tonight,

He is class with a brass

And he shits on Fabregas."

Then I had to drive home at 1 in the morning. Wasn't so nice.

It's a shame, I was expecting all three Arsenal fans on this board to at least "big up" the Fibreglass, but it looks like it hasn't happened. ;)

*stirs some more* haha

:heh:

It's a shame, I was expecting all three Arsenal fans on this board to at least "big up" the Fibreglass, but it looks like it hasn't happened. ;)

*stirs some more* haha

:heh:

Seems it's all gone quiet over there. *starts more singing*

Cesc is better than Anderson. Standard. He's definitely better looking thats for sure:wink: :grin:

Both are good players...I just hate the look of Anderson. So fugly he is. :heh:

Anyway, big weekend ahead! Going to Chelsea aint gonna be easy...the most I'm expecting is a draw...although their defence did look a shambles at WHL....

Liverpool....do us a favour and beat the mancs!:smile:

I watched Football Focus earlier and I didn't like how they pretty much said that all Liverpool will be doing tomorrow is playing for a draw basically. Saying that all we will want to do is try and consolidate fourth spot. Hmm, somehow I'd become a bit optimistic that we could continue our run and manage to tighten things up between the top four. A draw will be better than a defeat but a win would take us to "just" eight points behind United. A boy can dream, eh.