N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

Guest Stefkov

So what was the Celtic Barca game?

Saw the second Arenal goal as the United game finished. Looked like Milan had given up.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what was the Celtic Barca game?

Saw the second Arenal goal as the United game finished. Looked like Milan had given up.

Milan given up? Milan never turned up. We dominated the match, and I must say I have had one of the best days and nights of my life. I'll slap some pics on my photobucket tomorrow if people want to have a look.

I wasn't that impressed by the San Siro, nice ground, but they don't look after the away section at all. Seats were dirty, heard horrid stories about the bogs. And gypo sales men walking on seats trying to con you €5 for some crisps, fuck off.

Great result by the Arsenal. 2-0 in the San Siro is a great result. Even if AC have been dodgy at home in the league, they have still been turning in the results in the Champions League. I thought Arsenal would bottle it and AC would prevail the way they seem to when it matters, but it was the other way around.

And a meh result by Man United... :zzz:

What about Seville eh. 5-5 on aggregate and beaten on penalties meaning Fenerbahce and Roberto Carlos march on.

(Haha Celtic, see ye.)

The big one is tonight though- Liverpool v West Ham. Vamos!

Its good that Fernabache won as the CL is close to turning into a England and Spanish cup. All 4 English sides should get through and if Real Madrid get through that's 6 out of the last 8 from England and Spain. Those leagues have the most money and its showing in the CL.

As for Celtic. Donatti was terrible and should be dropped. Sno should be given a run in the team. He is a much better at keeping possesion.

Milan given up? Milan never turned up. We dominated the match, and I must say I have had one of the best days and nights of my life. I'll slap some pics on my photobucket tomorrow if people want to have a look.

I wasn't that impressed by the San Siro, nice ground, but they don't look after the away section at all. Seats were dirty, heard horrid stories about the bogs. And gypo sales men walking on seats trying to con you €5 for some crisps, fuck off.

Yeh Defo share the pics, Lucky git:)

A night to tell your Arsenal supporting Grankids!

Well done Arsenal...they well deserve it! United got through but I think they should have scored more but oh well!

Whats your European team of the year so far?

Casillas

Alves (Knocked out now)

Terry

Puyol

Evra

Ronaldo

Fabregas

Xavi

Robinho

Ronaldinho

Ruud

3-1 to Liverpool I'll say. Probably jinxed it now...

As for the European team, you'd have to have Messi in it. And substitute Evra for someone- Carlos maybe?

I think Evra has done awesomely well he deserves his place. Yea forgot about Messi replace him with Robinho!

Its good that Fernabache won as the CL is close to turning into a England and Spanish cup. All 4 English sides should get through and if Real Madrid get through that's 6 out of the last 8 from England and Spain. Those leagues have the most money and its showing in the CL.

As for Celtic. Donatti was terrible and should be dropped. Sno should be given a run in the team. He is a much better at keeping possesion.

Says alot about how terrible Donati is when Sno keeps the ball better than him.

Dunno why we don't play Hartley and Brown in the middle together.

Says alot about how terrible Donati is when Sno keeps the ball better than him.

Dunno why we don't play Hartley and Brown in the middle together.

I dont think Hartley is good enough man. He has a good engine but doesnt do enough for me. Sno is a better player in Europe as he gets more time on the ball but for him to adapt to the SPL he needs games.

Scott Brown needs too add more goals to his game. Good player but doesnt score enough goals.

As for the CL XI, McGeady should be damn close if he not in it. that performance vs Benfica was out of this world.

The link works, nice pics!

Without going through and picking out atleast half a dozen weak links in your line up there... Eboue?! No way, I don't like him cos he's forever throwing tantrums.

Cheers :P.

I know Eboue is crap, but I just listed the starting line up from yesterday. :)