Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bloody barnsley. beat the (then) team at the top of the league on saturday and three days later, lose to plymouth. we need to sort our away form, if we did, we would then be a force in the championship coupled with our home form. i wonder if we'll turn up against liverpool on saturday, if we do we may give them a good game but if not, it could be embarrasing. :shakehead

Milan have now confirmed Ronaldo has completely severed the tendon in his left knee, effectively ending his career.

The striker collapsed as he jumped to reach a cross during tonight’s 1-1 draw with Livorno and immediately the situation seemed to be serious.

His teammates waved for medical staff and called for a substitution as he was stretchered off the field in tears.

Ronaldo was rushed to a local hospital to undergo tests and initial reports suggesting he had completely severed the tendon were confirmed on the official Rossoneri website.

Ronnie has already suffered this type of injury twice before in 1998 and 2000, but that was in his right knee.

As there was talk of a possible retirement at the end of this season, if the diagnosis is confirmed then it is likely Ronaldo’s career is over.

Link

He really was an awesome player back in the day geniunly saddened by this :weep:

Edit : feel the need to post this match, probably the best match ive ever seen on T.V.and its not everyday an opposition player gets a standing ovation at Old Trafford.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MDH6RpmGQLY

Link

He really was an awesome player back in the day geniunly saddened by this :weep:

Edit : feel the need to post this match, probably the best match ive ever seen on T.V.and its not everyday an opposition player gets a standing ovation at Old Trafford.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MDH6RpmGQLY

yeah is awful what has happened, gutted for him, he has had a renaissance recently but thats all gone now...

In other news Bryan Robson removed from Sheff Utd Managers Job....No details yet...but I have "contacts" (brother in law works for a roofing company one of who has a box at Sheff Utd and is close friends with board members.) there who say he has been removed and that Kevin Blackwell is set to be new manager...

Hello my fello Soccer Fans

Because of my love of all things Liverpool Football Club I have decided to name myself after myself, The Savoir of LFC.

[/End Sarcasm]

Jesus christ I hope the DIC buy us....:(

£5 says it's Ant.

Sad news about Ronaldo, quality finisher of the ball, though recently he'd got a bit podgy.

I reckon us Gunners are gonna lose looking at the injury list

The current list of injured or doubtful players reads: Johan Djourou (groin), Robin van Persie (thigh), Abou Diaby (calf), Manuel Almunia (sick), Denilson (hamstring), Tomas Rosicky (hamstring), Theo Walcott (thigh), Clichy (hamstring), Alex Song (muscular), Bacary Sagna (personal reasons), Emmanuel Adebayor (muscular) and Philippe Senderos (knee/thigh).

Fucking hell someone needs to fire our medical staff.

NOW!

I reckon us Gunners are gonna lose looking at the injury list

Fucking hell someone needs to fire our medical staff.

NOW!

That's right sack the best physio in England, yeah that's right, sack a man who has served this club longer than any of the players. What next sack Pat Rice, tit.

The medical team can only assess injuries, and help players recouperate they can't stop them getting injured.

As for the match today, was gonna go but would've been too tight getting the coach and then back home.

May the best team win.

That's right sack the best physio in England, yeah that's right, sack a man who has served this club longer than any of the players. What next sack Pat Rice, tit.

The medical team can only assess injuries, and help players recouperate they can't stop them getting injured.

As for the match today, was gonna go but would've been too tight getting the coach and then back home.

May the best team win.

I was kinda joking :blank: .

But seriously that injury list is frightening. Im hoping Wenger is just protecting them for the more important (IMO) AC Milan game.

I'd like to predict a win, but in all honesty if Troare plays against Ronaldo, that doesn't look likely. I would be made up if we got anything out of this game but quite honestly think we will lose this.

Please prove me wrong Gooners.

Barnsleys keeper really does sound like hes had a brilliant match. I think this match though just adds to my thinking that Benitez needs to go.

But your lot were parading in the streets only a few months back, claiming he was the best thing since sliced bread.