NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

I have a bet on Chelsea tonight.

3-0 win with Drogba scoring first. 30/1

So far the game is 3-0 and drogba did score first.

I need it to stay like that for the whole of the second half to win! C'maaan

I have a bet on Chelsea tonight.

3-0 win with Drogba scoring first. 30/1

So far the game is 3-0 and drogba did score first.

I need it to stay like that for the whole of the second half to win! C'maaan

How much did you put on it?

Edit: Just seen the scores, unlucky. :heh:

Harry Redknapp is one of the 5 arrested on suspicion of corruption.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7116823.stm

Hope he isn't in too much trouble, I like Harry, but he definitely gives off a dodgy feel. If he wasn't involved in football he'd probably be flogging fake dvds or dodgy antiques.

Liverpool have thankfully made it to the final game of the group! That is gonna be a tense one in Marseille and I pray we manage to win.. nothing else will do :hmm:

But we're still in there.. Come on!!

Damnit Celtic, why do you do this to me.

Just as I accepted in my head "ok fair enough we're gonna have to beat Milan now and hope SDK don't beat Benfica, still a chance but we might sti-"

"ITS A GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!"

"**** **** **** ****!"

we were shocking in the second half, but I think overall we deserved to win :)

Mo-Mo Massimo, Mo-Mo-Massimo, Massimo Donati!

Hahaha, that was genius:bowdown:

I loved the bit that went "You have to be a twit, to make lamps and stevie look shit, somehow you managed it, you silly ginger git"

Howard Webb have an utterly shocking match, books Boa Morte because Mikel ran into him. Then leaves Mikel on the pitch with a horror tackle from behind.

Oh ffs. Penalty in injury time to give Hearts the equaliser.

1-1

Gay.

Damn, our winning streak comes to an end. But I just knew we were going to lose against Arsenal. :(

But from what I've read, we were amazing in the 2nd half. And we seemed to play better than them, but sitting back in the 1st half cost us.

Despite having lost, I'm feeling positive. If we can take the game to a team such as Arsenal, like we did this evening. Then we might likely qualify for Europe this season. :smile:

Yeh was listening to the game, and it sounded as if you lot were all over us in the second half!

Very happy at the 3 points though...YAY!

Grr kinda annoyed at Pompey today. We played better football and i think we deserved the 3 points.

Glad to see harry with a smile (well kinda) on his face during the match; poor guy. Any chance he had of being put into the england job went with the arrest.

Glad to see harry with a smile (well kinda) on his face during the match; poor guy. Any chance he had of being put into the england job went with the arrest.

Tbh, I don't think he was ever in the running. No offence to HR, I like the guy, but I think the FA are focused on looking for a foreign manager this time around.

Group A:

Switzerland

Czech Republic

Portugal

Turkey

Group B:

Austria

Croatia

Germany

Poland

Group C:

Holland

Italy

Romania

France

Group D:

Greece

Sweden

Spain

Russia

Group C looks awesome. Shame that the third team wasn't Spain, Portugal or Germany.

group B is well funny, ita got world war 2 written all over it! i mean Germany, austria and poland. should be funny.

group C is the hard group here but i only see either italy or france qualify, not both.

Damn, our winning streak comes to an end. But I just knew we were going to lose against Arsenal. :(

But from what I've read, we were amazing in the 2nd half. And we seemed to play better than them, but sitting back in the 1st half cost us.

Despite having lost, I'm feeling positive. If we can take the game to a team such as Arsenal, like we did this evening. Then we might likely qualify for Europe this season. :smile:

I watched MOTD and Villa should have equalised, even won. Second half it was all Villa, some great chanced hitting the bar and going over. Shame.

I'm dead sure United were playing today. Seems not, means my Sunday will be a bit boring.

Seems not, means my Sunday will be a bit boring.

football on channel 5? italian?

Euro 2008 draw was made this morning.

Group C = "Group of Death"

Group A

Czech Republic

Portugal

Switzerland

Turkey

Group B

Austria

Croatia

Germany