NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

who are ya?

who are ya?

gone are ya?

gone are ya?

loved the fans today

Yeeeeeeees! Arsenal didn't deserve that late goal, Boro outclassed them all day.

:D

Yaaaaay.

The Man United love in here makes me wanna puke.

Great when they only come out the woodwork every so often. Topic was dead when they lost to Bolton.

who are ya?

who are ya?

gone are ya?

gone are ya?

loved the fans today

I could only hear the Gooners until they went 2-nil up. 'Boro fans are fickle, remember that tw@t who through his season ticket in McClaren's face? Meh.

As for us, didn't deserve to win, we were shit. We're top, we'll regroup.

Great when they only come out the woodwork every so often. Topic was dead when they lost to Bolton.

well actually it was dead when ant left but were still here, laughing at your demise.

I was thinking earlier.

Derby have a goal difference of -32.

Now if they're the best of the Championship I dread to think what next season will be like for whoever will be coming up.

Sunderland have done good though. Keano's a good manager.

I was thinking earlier.

Derby have a goal difference of -32.

Now if they're the best of the Championship I dread to think what next season will be like for whoever will be coming up.

Sunderland have done good though. Keano's a good manager.

Derby came up through the play offs, so they aren't the best the championship has to offer.

well actually it was dead when ant left but were still here, laughing at your demise.

If demise is sitting top of the premiership is I feel sorry for those below us, must be the apocalypse.

Derby came up through the play offs, so they aren't the best the championship has to offer.

If demise is sitting top of the premiership is I feel sorry for those below us, must be the apocalypse.

demise ---> the fall/collapse/end, all refering to you being top and then no longer...

thankyou, thankyou very much:bowdown:

demise ---> the fall/collapse/end, all refering to you being top and then no longer...

thankyou, thankyou very much:bowdown:

So we lose one game and we're going to fall down the table? Your powers of deducation are awesome Sherlock!

Get your head out of your arse mate. At the beginning of the season every tosser and their dog wrote us off. Now look at us, before today we'd played the best football in the league constantly, not losing for 15 fixtures, we lose one, and everything is going to change? We've drawn and lost, hardly a landslide.

So we lose one game and we're going to fall down the table? Your powers of deducation are awesome Sherlock!

Get your head out of your arse mate. At the beginning of the season every tosser and their dog wrote us off. Now look at us, before today we'd played the best football in the league constantly, not losing for 15 fixtures, we lose one, and everything is going to change? We've drawn and lost, hardly a landslide.

You've got a good record so far, but best football in the league constantly? Very debatable. I would have to say my team to watch, so far, is Portsmouth, possibly Everton. Maybe even Man City. True, Arsenal have better records than all of these, but as far as quality goes, I think Arsenal have still fluctuated.

Man City play shit football, yes they've had some good results but exciting to watch come on. If they didnt have Elano they would be about as attack minded as Reading where at Old Trafford ealier in the season. Wouldnt exactly say Everton play great football either although its got better now they have Cahill back. Pompey i'll agree with but I still wouldnt say they play better football then Arsenal.

It's all down to opinion really, and there's just something about Arsenal that doesn't work for me. I find it more frustrating than enjoyable watching them.

With Everton, City and Pompy, we usually don't have high expectations of these teams, maybe that's why I've been particularly impressed with them.

It is a lot more exciting watching a match between, say Fulham and Portsmouth.

Watching teams from the mid table are the best matches. Full of suprises etc.

Who was it, Portsmouth vs Reading ? with 11 goals in the game.

Now that's exciting football.

It is a lot more exciting watching a match between, say Fulham and Portsmouth.

Watching teams from the mid table are the best matches. Full of suprises etc.

Who was it, Portsmouth vs Reading ? with 11 goals in the game.

Now that's exciting football.

11 goals is bad football, the defending in that match was diabolical. Good football is not always about scoring but how the game flows, passing and movement is more pleasing on the eye than hoofing a few goals.

11 goals is bad football, the defending in that match was diabolical. Good football is not always about scoring but how the game flows, passing and movement is more pleasing on the eye than hoofing a few goals.

true but you do need goals to get it done, its like having cake without iceing (sp?)

you played nice football; but no end product last season.

ps, i worte arsenal off fully this season and still think they will collapse during the xmass period and drop to possible 4th/5th. i think im gonna be right as if you see, last 4 games have been avarage preformances and shown how fragile arsenal can be. seville/villa/wigan/boro have been poor preformances.

out of steam already?

out of steam already?

Or 4 away games on the trot, with 4 key players missing for the latter two, and 2/3 for the other two games.

i hate arsenal but anyone who thinks that they aren't playing the best football in the world right now is deluded and thats even including their recent 'poor' form.

edit: and stefkov, even though derby are rubbish, i don't think that is a fair comment relating to the quality of the teams that play in the championship. try watching a championship or lower league match sometime please, then you may be better qualified to make an educated statement. but anyway, give it a try, i think you'll be surprised.

Er... Ha'way the lads?

*slinks off to a more tame thread*

There's nothing wrong with pride in your side winning, but there's no point in celebrating say, a 15-0 demolition of a side who have 5 injured first-team regulars and are currently going through administration, and would be in a bad league position regardless. That's what gets my goat when people go around yelling "'mon the GOOOOOONERS!!! WHOOOOOO!" When all you've done is beaten a Championship side.

You are measured by the class of your opponents, not the margin of victory.

Or 4 away games on the trot, with 4 key players missing for the latter two, and 2/3 for the other two games.

True, but when you played us we were also missing key players through injury with Faye, Owen, Cacapa and Duff all sidelined along with no-so-key-but-stop-you-having-to-play-good-players-out-of-position squad members like Ramage, Carr and Babayaro

Boro are also lacking key players, although mainly because they don't have them in the first place rather than through injury ;)

As a Liverpool fan I am so supremely fustrated with what happend this weekend.

We dropped points, where we should of won and gained more points back on Arsenal.

Rafa rested players, he shouldn't of in Lucas, played a striker Left Midfield and expected to win the game. If Rafa wants money, how about played your £11 Million Left Midfielder, instead of playing a target man their.

So, So fustrated.

Good win for Leeds on Saturday. 4-0 at home against the Udders.

ALso Billy Bremner's 10th anniversary so how fitting was it that our captain (while wearing the no. 4 jersey) scored the opener? Perfect!

Udders scum defiling King Billy's statue tho..... :shakehead

Bit upset we lost our unbeaten run in the league this weekend :(

I'm confident we can come back and win against Steaua and Chelsea. Hopefully Cesc and Hleb will be back and will give us some extra creativity.