NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

I joined an 11 a side team and got my first game tomorrow (a friendly) but im so unfit, training kills me, doubt im gonna last 90 minutes but I will give it a good go :D

Finally, we have got a point and climbed above Blues in the table. I hope we climb up the table now, and Blues stay where they are (18th).

Really I thought everyone loved me....:wtf:

Did you forget about me? :kiss:

A few querks in todays matchday programme

The Real League One Table showed Leeds second before todays game (top now!) without the minus15.

On the page announcing the squad numbers for the season it read ...13, 14, -15, 16, 17...

There was a page number-15

:p

Of course the 15 minute delay to the game had nothing to do with our points deduction either ;)

League One Table after yesterday's games:

http://goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=1552&stage=1

Watched the championship today, and Leeds looked good conzer, hopefully for you and the rest of the Leeds fan base they can keep it up.

Anyone see Tommy Smith's clearance for Watford, it was immense.

Oddly enough that was the only bit of the championship I saw but that clearance was brilliant

Watched the championship today, and Leeds looked good conzer, hopefully for you and the rest of the Leeds fan base they can keep it up.

Yeah dominated the midfield but couldn't convert until the 86th. We're playing well this season, but a big game on saturday will test us. Away to forest. The momentum needs to be kept up otherwise the players could get swallowed up by the tidal wave of support.

Is anyone playing Fantasy Rafa? I signed up but forgot to do my predictions for the last two matches, which is annoying because I knew Arbeloa would start against Villa and no one else did :mad:. I'd have been right up at the top, I'm telling you!

Anyway, Premier League predictions for today:

Blackburn 2-2 Arsenal

Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea

Man City 1-0 Man Utd

I didn't see and this is the first I've heard of it but since they were playing the pigs it was amazing.

I didn't see and this is the first I've heard of it but since they were playing the pigs it was amazing.

I'll describe it. Tonge took a free kick just outside the 'D', Poom saved it but didn't get it clear so its just there waiting to be finished. Smith, Beattie and Stead all go charging in, Smith slides inches in front of the two attacks and clears it off the line in one sliding motion, kicking the ball in the same way as the closing attackers.

The look on Beatties face was worth it on its own, I can't stand Sheffield Utd.

Awesome. Can't believe they're actually trying to sue West Ham because they got relegated.

First home game of the season today against Wolves god I hope we win just to see the look on Mick Mccarthys face.

Oh well I best go now if I want to make it.

I'm just waiting for the City fans to come forth and spew bile and semen on their result today. Yes. They won - but they were utter shite at the same time.

Its a shame Sven wasn't this lucky with England...

I'm just waiting for the City fans to come forth and spew bile and semen on their result today. Yes. They won - but they were utter shite at the same time.

Aye tis true, but then United were utter shite in the sense that for all their possession and nice build up play they couldn't get the ball in the net. That's one goal in 3 games which, all in honesty, is quite a shocking start!

Oh well hopefully things will improve, roll on Tottenham!

united are like arsenal last season arnt they? not scoring even though thay dominate games.

Celtic have done it again, winning right at the end.

3-1 against Aberdeen. Miller grabbing 2 late goals.

How I agree.

That was such a poor match, I feel like I just can't watch them any more. I get more excitement by watching Sunderland.

Sorry Luck didnt come into it today. Micah Richards was utterly outstanding, completly played Tevez out of the game. While United may have dominated in terms of posession its not as if Schmeical pulled off amazing saves or anything. You had the cutting edge of a wet paper towel and until you get another striker back it wont change.

Permission to kill Lehmann?

Although Blackburn really came into it in the second half, to allow a goal like that when the keeper should have had it covered... terrible. Bloody Hell, two cock-ups in back-to-back Premiership games... I need to vent off!

Christ, I'm a Chelsea fan through and through but that was the worst decision I have almost ever seen...