NEurope
Ant-Shimmin

Girl Problems

This Girl who I actually LOVED at one stage is now almost seeing one of my best friends.

Now, me and her we have history which would take ages to type.

Anyway, he talked to me about it and I was like I would be happy for you and you don't need my permission to like her or to be with her. Friends before Girls and all that jazz.

I didn't think it would effect me much but the fact is, it is he keeps on asking me to come out with him and her when I feel so un-comfortable seeing them together, I know It sounds really really stupid but like It's horrible seeing her with someone else, especially my mate.

What do I say to him? Because I don't wanna be around when there together....

Politely decline going out?

Then tell him you're happy for him but feel uncomfortable seeing them together.

Ya what Twozzok said is pretty much the only thing i can thing of. If you really like it is best that you don't go you may feel tempted.

The thing is, they always make a big deal about it, they never take the hint.

It really does hurt me when there together

It sounds strange but i would know what you are going through.

I think it would be unwise for you to go with them until you feel you are over it or get your own girlfriend(or whatever:)) and double date

It's really complicated but cheers for the advice anyhow, she is the only person I have ever loved and I really don't like anyone I hang aroung with, girl wise.

It's fucking awkward with just about everyone of your ex's you'll encounter throughout life.

I'm in kinda the same situation as you, only I'm on the other side...

I like my friends ex, but I don't know if anything can happen because of it...not to mention, I've been with her best friend in the past too. We both like each other but it's so complicated:cry: Like I posted in meaningless thread: Girls, why bother.

Sorry, that probably doesn't help you :hmm:

You've seen her with another lad before. She is a tramp anyway, you know she has changed loads, she isn't the girl you knew. Perhaps this shock to the system is what you need to kill all your feelings for her.

I didn't think it would effect me much but the fact is, it is he keeps on asking me to come out with him

Mabye coming out together will be easier, you can support each other and be a listening ear and a shoulder to cr-

For serious, you haven't LOVED her yet then. It hurts but it'll pass. Weak, I know.

Friends before Girls and all that jazz.

It's 'Bros before hoes', mate. :awesome:

Wow, I was actually thinking about saying that earlier on, it's awesome anyway :D

Go out with both of them, but snub her totally.

I'm sure this is the best way possible to handle the situation. Do this. The positive effects will be bountiful.

Sleep with him, that'll het back at her.

No, fuck her mother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB9wmzkWFeg

I'm sure this is the best way possible to handle the situation. Do this. The positive effects will be bountiful.

She'll be back begging for the cock in no time if he does that. Women love guys who ignore them.

She'll be back begging for the cock in no time if he does that. Women love guys who ignore them.

Okay you've fooled me. Please tell me you're just gimmicking around :shakehead

It's completely true. The more I've ignored girls who I know like me, the more they've wanted me. I guarantee it. If Ant snubs her while she's in his company, she'll give him shit loads more attention.

In the words of Kramer from Seinfeld, "women love the snub". It's completely true.

Mikey is right, this worked for me too. My ex once told me she just wanted to be my friend, then after a few days started trying to hug me and kiss me on the cheek a little too much for just a friend. Then she started to kiss me again, but said we were still just friends (bitch lol) so i stopped kissing back, turned my head, showed her I wasn't gonna let her do it to me. Two days of seeing me when I did that and she wanted to go out with me again :) Seriously, ignore her and she'll soon see what she's missing.

The lesson for young Ant is, women are full of shit. Don't listen to what they say, pay attention to what they do. Young women choose exciting guys who ignore them, they only choose nice guys when they're past their peak and hit their 30's.

Ignore her ass when she's around you and your friend, and she'll be begging for some sausage in no time. Let her know you don't need her basically.

Sure maybe shallow bitches will be turned on by getting snubbed, but you can't expect anything remotely resembling a decent relationship to come out of it. But then again, you may be just as shallow, in which case please continue. :)

I hate to say, but the advice given in this thread doesn't work. If it did, I would be literally covered in girls by now.

I hate to say, but the advice given in this thread doesn't work. If it did, I would be literally covered in girls by now.

More importantly, the advice is now focusing on how to get the girl back which was never the topic.

To put it very bluntly you're being selfish. I'm not saying you're a bad person, but you want to be looking for the 'right' answer rather than one that just makes you feel better. Which is I why I say you should push yourself to be around them.

Humans are amazingly adaptable creatures; we can adjust to life at sea, in space, in a cell, underground, alone, crowded, and so many other situations. Although cutting the problem out of your life might seem like a solution it's really just avoiding it — the issue isn't them going out, it's the way you feel when you see them together. If this person is one of your best friends then sooner or later the problem will rise its head again, so you need to face it head on.

The transition won't be painless but things will change if you want them to, and in the future you will look back at the way you felt and wonder why you ever had a problem. Adapt and overcome, these are the watchwords of humanity. This is — at the risk of infringing a certain trademark — living.

It works lol. This is only generally speaking though. You can't be like fat and ugly and expect it to work for example. Any reasonable looking bloke who is confident will have hos surround him doing this.