Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

out of curiosity only because i have never it....how?

You kinda role play a scenario, describing whats going on and what you can feel. I guess it's like narrating a dirty novel. That gives you all the ammo to get totally wound up, leading on to you both "looking after yourselves" simultaneously. I knew about the practice of it before but never thought it would work. Apparently I have a good nack at driving this girl to complete distraction though :D

Jamba, next try webcam sex ;)

I dunno.... think it would take away some of the fantasy and role play element in it (and i dont mean that in a computer kinda way!) That would feel like a replacement for sex rather than i diversion. Plus im seeing her on fri anyway :p

You kinda role play a scenario, describing whats going on and what you can feel. I guess it's like narrating a dirty novel. That gives you all the ammo to get totally wound up, leading on to you both "looking after yourselves" simultaneously. I knew about the practice of it before but never thought it would work. Apparently I have a good nack at driving this girl to complete distraction though :D

p

I... must try this... Motion give me your number:)

So funny though... i've never met someone who i enjoy teasing so much. Makes this situation happen much more naturally. Helps that I find girls getting geared up a massive turn on, almost more that stimulated myself. Isnt that weird?

A mate of mine just came out as bi. When I was out with another friend today he mentioned it and said he thinks it's sort of disgusting and doesn't want to be mates with him anymore.

I was a little shocked, I didn't expect one of my mates to say that. I just told him to "Grow up and fuck off".

A mate of mine just came out as bi. When I was out with another friend today he mentioned it and said he thinks it's sort of disgusting and doesn't want to be mates with him anymore.

I was a little shocked, I didn't expect one of my mates to say that. I just told him to "Grow up and fuck off".

So you lost a friend, too. It's not didgusting, he should grow up, but its not worth falling out over him with.

So you lost a friend, too. It's not didgusting, he should grow up, but its not worth falling out over him with.

It is, because its choosing having a friend who has done nothing wrong, or having a friend who won't hang out with me because I'm hanging out my mate that came out as bi.

It's not a hard choice to make.

Think it was. You posted a thread and i was like....your friends suck ands you were like I know..

but ya it could have been someonne else. i say that to a lot of people because my life is soooo perfect:(

oh well:)

lol, I think you did say it to me now, I can't remember what the thread was about though mind.

It is, because its choosing having a friend who has done nothing wrong, or having a friend who won't hang out with me because I'm hanging out my mate that came out as bi.

It's not a hard choice to make.

So, then ultimately, it wasn't your choice?

You will get sexists, racists and and homophobic people everywhere. Fortunately, the former isn't a very big problem. Unfortunately, the latter is still a big worldwide problem. As a Christian myself, I understand that some, if not most religious persons are homophobic. Luckily, in my Church, we get white, black, men, women, straight, gay... And everyone is equal.

And anyways, everyone's a bit bi... no-one's 100percent straight/gay.

So, then ultimately, it wasn't your choice?

You will get sexists, racists and and homophobic people everywhere. Fortunately, the former isn't a very big problem. Unfortunately, the latter is still a big worldwide problem. As a Christian myself, I understand that some, if not most religious persons are homophobic. Luckily, in my Church, we get white, black, men, women, straight, gay... And everyone is equal.

And anyways, everyone's a bit bi... no-one's 100percent straight/gay.

I'm 100% gay, trust me.

I think 100% gay men are more common than 100% straight men.

Also UK, my respect for you goes up every day :heart:

Same here, motion.

You, Haggis, Tellyn!, martinist and harribo all make the best posts on this forum.:heart:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!