Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Did you hear about that gay man who found out he was gay, and started to have a boyfriend? But his boyfriend didn't like being gay, so asked the other guy to become a woman (well, not a proper one, a sheman.) Then he was happy, because it meant he was straight, but; the sex hurt and the genitalia of the shemale looked sick, so the non-shemale dumped the shemale. The shemale is currently unhappy and wishes to change back as no-one will ever like it.

I read that story in my Mum's magazine, Woman, as you do sometimes when you're bored.

Some shemales look terrible, mind you there are others who are better looking than most women.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some shemales look terrible, mind you there are others who are better looking than most women.

I agree with that all the way...

There are some stunning trannies out there on the club scene who can quite easily fool straights (Until they open their mouths and speak).

Yeah, it's humbling.

I'm watching that now. I keep seeing adverts for that show tomorrow, can't remember what its called now. There was an advert for it a few mins ago during the break. Looks pretty good.

edit: just heard them say "practising pervert", Couldn't help but laugh.

They know exactly where to touch and lick.

I tried using that argument on someone at work a while ago and she said "THE DICK, i usually find that works", and everyone else laughed like i was stupid. :weep:

Another thing where anyone who's tried both will agree same sex is better, is the orgasm part - 1 person who has 1 intense orgasm & feels drained and exhausted afterwards, and another who wants to keep going multiple times, is not what i'd call compatible. I've experienced both sexes admitting to this.

Another thing where anyone who's tried both will agree same sex is better, is the orgasm part - 1 person who has 1 intense orgasm & feels drained and exhausted afterwards, and another who wants to keep going multiple times, is not what i'd call compatible. I've experienced both sexes admitting to this.

This is where the double ended strap on comes in, then both parties can have multiple orgasms.

You should have been watching jekyll. Was awesome.

Jekll was great, and shows the rising power of the BBC and just how fucking terrible ITV are.

James Nesbitt is great, considering he used to do yellow pages ads.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!