Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least me and Takeo agree.

I also think Emo guys are hot, but not TOO over the top. For example Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy *drools again*

Pete Wentz is not only the definition of OTT emos, he is also the cause of many of them.

Emos can be perfectly pleasant. Had an emo-looking lad come into work yesterday and he was nice and friendly, none of this stereotyped "Woe is me" shit.

because people need to relate to each other and to do that they have to find a common ground, thus being a stereotype is a way to have a common ground and relate to people that are like you

shazam

apparently im an emo now, who knew

because people need to relate to each other and to do that they have to find a common ground, thus being a stereotype is a way to have a common ground and relate to people that are like you

shazam

Well I would rather not be classes as something which I'm not. Im sometime classed as a "mosher" just because I have long hair. I wear a black hoody sometimes, so i get called an "emo". I always wear jeans, so I also get called a "trendy" (lol).

Its fucking annoying. I want to be myself, not something everyone is.

shazam

Yeah and I'm apparently a "Hub-Cap Robbing, Job-Less, Thieving, No Mark, No Future, Scumbag of the earth" Scouser

Don't Cha Just Love Stereotypes...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!