Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah I still reckon Leon is gay, my gaydar was pinging while I played bits of RE4 lol. Who had that sig quoting the straight characters (Mario, Bowser, Samus etc) and the gay ones (Luigi, Link, Leon). ;)

Fresh, I would put up loads of photos of shirtless Cohen but I'm sure you've seen them all.

Then again, is that our fault? No.

We can't force people to post in here.

You see! Every post on this page is made by the same mcj metroid, yourself, takeo and motion. My point exactly...? None.

What the hell is this? Aficionados united?

You see! Every post on this page is made by the same mcj metroid, yourself, takeo and motion. My point exactly...? None.

What the hell is this? Aficionados united?

What the hell are you on about. You seem to be blaming a select few for the inactivity of others. If you so much want other people to post in here go advertise the thread or something. Otherwise posts something useful or nothing at all.

dear lord he is hot.....

I know. I'm like OH MY GOD.

Still, good ol' Graham has the most annoying accent in the country. It's not hard to understand, but just plain annoying. If you've got a voice like Graham, and haven't killed yourself by now call Childline on:

0800 11 11*

*Real number, don't call unless neccessary.

What is this thread all about? I haven't posted in here yet.

LGBT thread. That's awfully biased! What about us normal straight folk?

Sexuality/LGBT Thread.

Sexuality includes heterosexual. (and LGBT so the second part is a bit redundant but hey)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!