Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hairs fine. It's on top of my hair, is nice to run your hands through and stops heat escaping too quickly from my body.

I've never been one into all that high maintenance hair shit for a few reasons. My hair is waay to thick and heavy for me to do a fat lot with and have it last more than maybe 3 hours. I just couldn't be bothered to do that every morning, at the moment i can get out of the house in about 20 mins after getting up including shower et al. I'm not sure if doing anything with my hair would suit me, i've had this hair style since birth near enough and it's its own little part of my personality and who i am now.

Ummm, quote me saying I have the best hair. Also I have no grease problems with my hair.

i couldn't, well it was easier to just quote your most recent post you know? and fine it says fantastic not best (although maybe an edit? who knows) and i never said you had problems, just yeh pictures etc

i couldn't, well it was easier to just quote your most recent post you know? and fine it says fantastic not best (although maybe an edit? who knows) and i never said you had problems, just yeh pictures etc

Nice, so you lied. Don't make me smack you down.

Also I'm not posting pictures of myself, Takeo, Letty etc, people I care and like know what I look like, you're just going to have to get over it.

Also I'm not posting pictures of myself, Takeo, Letty etc, people I care and like know what I look like, you're just going to have to get over it.

I was rather insulted by one of your previous comments, though...

who knows, maybe i just wanted to see a picture :wink:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!