N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, i didn't think of that, but i think she'l talk with you, and you better not talk with her first, you know, you said you were both friends, when you were both friends, girls usually don't tend to waste a friendship (well, at least in my school, mind you :X), it happened with me exactly the same.. Except the BoyFriend thingy...

Well then, why didn't you tell us first that? X_X

That's like... the most crucial part of your whole story.

I don't get what you mean by "wasting a friendship" and why I can't talk to her first ...?

And I didn't plan on you guys giving me advice on how to gte her back or anything. I was merely relieving my heart. :)

I don't wanna sound harsh Danny but you're best off forgetting about it. I've wasted my fair share of time being in love with the unobtainable and it just hurts in the end. Find someone new- you'll be better off.

Don't you think I know? That's why it's so frustrating. I've really tried to get over her, and I thought I had, but you can't control your feelings. I can't help but feel what I do.

Again, I appreciate you guys' advice, but as I said I merely wanted to get it off my chest. :)

lol, i don't see problem in maintaining a love in the chest, as long as it isn't told.

I just told that because by the way you talk, you make me think that you are easily recognized seeing her and having the Heart at 10000000 KM per hour, know what i mean?

lol, i don't see problem in maintaining a love in the chest, as long as it isn't told.

The problem is that it hurts. A dull ache, a heaviness of heart, or even a stomach-carving emptiness: whatever the symptom, it isn't something you can simply wrap a bandage around. Love can give you everything or leave you with nothing; it's a terrible, beautiful thing that can open your eyes and make you wish you were blind.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go and update my MySpace page.

How the heck can you not blame a drug for things like that? Jesus. Maybe I was missing something but drugs = mess you up, legal or illegal when taken on a long term basis.

Because drugs don't go around maliciously hurting people. Ignorant people that don't know what they're doing, or how much they're doing are where the blame lies.

Not naive at all. If you're going to do these things you need to be smart about it. It's the same with drinking. People drink to excess and vomit in the street/beat each other up because they're idiots and have no self control.

Emotionless sex is all using. But you both get pleasure and you both go in consenting. Its just a verb thats been given a dirty name really.

With good reason too, the whole concept of it is just really horrible.

It must be really sad to have to have sex just for the sake of having sex.

Call me old fashioned but I could never do that, I need to get to know someone, and like them, before I get in to bed with them.

Because drugs don't go around maliciously hurting people. Ignorant people that don't know what they're doing, or how much they're doing are where the blame lies.

No but it doesn't help, it's the same with alcohol, even though it's legal, it's like say having depression, drinking isn't going to help it, drugs are the same, espcially if you come down off it, it will make things worse. Drugs both illegal and legal are dangerous things to mess with and can make you do things that you would not normally thing of, god knows in my own experince I have thought of crazy things that whilst off it I would never think of doing.

Meaningless sex has never been an option for me, I can't use condoms so there's no way in hell I would sleep with random people regardless. Besides I would get sick of visiting the clinic to get tested.

If it works for you ashley then that's fine, just use common sense ^_^

Have you ever tried non-latex condoms?

Sure have, chemicals just really don't like me. I can't say it bothers me hugely all these things because it's been for quite a few years now and it's a lifestyle. The only thing it does really stop be doing is having more protection, as I do get quite worried, but as long as I keep taking my pill and have sex with people I trust, as always, it will never be an issue.

you should be fine. the pill's pretty effective anyway, right?

It sure is, thank god, I was told percentage wise it can be better than the condom, which thankfully does some good for my somewhat healthy paranoia. :heh:

It makes me sympathise with an earlier ex who apprently had the same problem, at that point I didn't really have issues with any chemicals, so thought he was lying. :shakehead

I hate using condoms they hurt me when I try and put them on and even the like thin sensitive ones take away from the sensation. Then again the last time I got laid Gordon Brown wasn't completed hated as a PM. Boom Headshot! Oh dam I just shot myself there.

It sure is, thank god, I was told percentage wise it can be better than the condom, which thankfully does some good for my somewhat healthy paranoia. :heh:

It makes me sympathise with an earlier ex who apprently had the same problem, at that point I didn't really have issues with any chemicals, so thought he was lying. :shakehead

well that's alright then. Winnar. Sort of. :heh: